Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

Apprentice
    i lose 6M to buy good players and i lose from a team with 12.8 quality with illegal and injured players and im 28.9 quality team so why i need to play, to get frustared? no ****tybrains, bye and have fun with those moron lucky teams who even dont give a !@#$ about ur game and never log in!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-22-2014 at 11:47 PM.

It's been a busy 48 hours for me, but I've finally decided to open up and use some of my well farmed tokens. I've brought 5 scouts in, then another 3 off the negotiation list, then 10 off the market - power training the 12 that were not scouts. (Archer is 1 cone off being 6 star too). I've also re-named every player and changed their nationality to English, simply because I can.

The farming seems to have been killed in the UK at the moment as I'm struggling to farm 2/3 tokens a day now. Instead I'm going to focus on trying to watch videos to get my Green packs back up, as I've blown over 600 packs in the last day or so power training. Still got over 10K tokens (10,045), although I may replace the non English players in my team with high 5 star, close to 6 star players if any come up on the negotiations list in the next few days. Down to around 30M in cash so I'm also having to keep an eye on that for the next few days and make sure my team is turning a profit to keep me in the black.

Only negatives is that my Cup draw is against a team from level 27, who has also massively increased his team today, so I will be going out of the Cup in this round in all likeliness. Already been trolled in the league against a team 10Q worse than me holding me to a draw, while I've got 6 teams in the league that have an average 5 star or better quality, so it should be fun to see who comes out on top as it seems there are lots of tokens and active managers in with me this season.

I'm looking forward to an interesting season ahead. Hopefully this team will be good enough to last me the next 2/3 seasons then I will splurge again.

I started the season with 10358 tokens. Now I've 10045, so its cost me 313 tokens (minus the few I managed to farm this season) to bring the new players in and re-name them. Pretty happy with that. Target is to keep over 10K on Tokens by the end of this season and to get at least 300 Green boosters too (without using tokens to buy boosters)
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

VIP
    Belgrade United - Day 3 - League

Unexpectedly easy victory in first game of the season...

Season 59-1.jpg

Season 59-2a.jpg

And we got 2 new players from YA, both strikers...

Season 59-3.jpg

Season 59-4.jpg

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 3 - CL

Didn't expect to win... didn't expect draw either... expected to lose 0-15...

Season 59-1.jpg

Season 59-2a.jpg

Played the first league match last night against a stronger opposition, being an away match got me stressing a bit and to make things worse the opponent was playing that wicked 3n-3(DML/R/C)-2-2 formation which I find hard to beat... Went into the match with a 3n-5-2 flat formation, playing defensive with CA. Opponent opened the score from a corner, both Jo'Burg FC's MC's (Ferrin & Orduzhev) got goals to end the score 2-1. 2nd league match was played today, again another away match to opponent in 2nd, he was previously in my league and managed to beat a token buyer this season, so we went into the match knowing its going to be a difficult task. 2' into the match Jo'Burg FC's ST Volker had a run on goal and converted, just before the break on the 40' MC Ferrin headed a well timed pass from companion Orudzhev to make the scores 2-0... 4' after the whistle blew for the 2nd half to start ST Artico skipped past all the defenders to get the 3rd goal for Jo'Burg FC... Opponent got a goal back in the 57' from a corner but wasnt enough! Score ended 3-1! Jo'Burg FC sit now 3rd in the league...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

VIP
    FK Partizan - Day 3 - League

Didn't watch the game, so it was nice surprise...

Season 59-3.jpg

Season 59-4.jpg

League:

It'll be a blood n guts battle again

After an opening day win v a rank outsider - 4-1

The Buffs lose a tight battle away v one of the main contenders and long time rival, Fenerbahce. Injury to DMC might have been crucial - we blame the referee

PS. We actually need some improvements - the stop-gap signing as AMR/MR won't be up to it this Season but the Market is not playing fair Also this reliance on a single DMC needs changed.

Yesterday also brought a narrow defeat in the CL - we must learn to start our Seasons better

VIP
    Belgrade United - Day 4 - Cup

This happens when too many players underperform... 2x8, 1x7, 8x6 & 2x5...

Season 59-5.jpg

Season 59-6.jpg

Cup oppo has delayed ko by an hour, slightly peeved as just added rest packs as had league game earlier and rest timer would not have refreshed before ko but now it will, wish he had done it before I applied them
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Cup oppo has delayed ko by an hour, slightly peeved as just added rest packs as had league game earlier and rest timer would not have refreshed before ko but now it will, wish he had done it before I applied them
    My cup opponent did the same, playing later tonight. Lucky I saw it before getting the rest packs
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast