Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

What have you learned from last season?

Not much.

Where did you place last season?

1st in the league. Champ winner. Cup runner up.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

19,357 Tokens. 1122 red. 688 blue. 2954 green. 2.1B cash.

Who do you want to replace?

Everyone

What are your goals for this season?

The tremble
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Cup SF: 1-0 win at home (5-1 on agg.).
    Qualified for the final and no suspended players for that final! The chances in the final are fifty fifty.

League: 5-0 win at home against 3rd Still 7 points ahead, the title is practically in the bag.

CL: Qualification almost certain, so main objective in the 2nd leg will be to avoid suspended players for the final.
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Champion already!!!!
    Season 59-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415788471.799319.jpg
    Peter Renn, Panzani and Buffs Mad like this.

Champions League: Buffs FC follow up their exit from the Cup with an exit from the CL after a 1-0 away loss. So the defence of the CL fails this season. Can't complain, mustn't grumble, fair result based on the match *mutters* "bugger"

Lousy day with 2 league games to play. In the middle of the night played the 2nd n won, now lost vs the 3d,as the 10men invincible troll appeared, opponent scored the winner immediately after he got red card now cl rematch coming up{don't care ],n then preparation for tomorrows cup final. If I win the cup I wouldn't even mind to lose another league match. I will sooner o later get the league done. Focused on cup n cl final. good news is main striker Mario Gomez continues his run with another 4 goles today as well as my Goalie keeps his 5 rating run
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 11-12-2014 at 02:32 PM.
    Panzani and Buffs Mad like this.

SBARATA FC

With the 5th place secured, my chances to get to4th place seem to end after today LEAGUE game.
    Is it so hard for Nordeus to end this stupid trolls????

Season 59-image.jpg
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Ljongbocken View Post

What's your budget for this season?

19,357 Tokens.

Who do you want to replace?

Everyone
    Thats too what I need to do in my OMA team Khristal Palace but with a little bit of less budget.

ROFL

Rookie
    CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    Well, I ended up being knocked out of CL in the Semi-Finals. After a disappointed 4-1 loss at home in leg 1, I was only able to win 1-0 for the 2nd leg (partly becuase I was unable to watch the match). I really wish I hadn't underestimated this team for the 1st match. But, oh well. Now I can focus on League and Cup play.

CUP:
    Academy FC (41.9*, LVL 5) beat K.F. Prishtina 4-3 on aggregate in the Semi-Finals and will now play shahin FC (42.0*, LVL 6) in the final tomorrow. I've got skill points saved up but will not be assigning them until next season. So, hopefully my tactics can outperfrom his 0.1* advantage :-p

LEAGUE:
    Academy FC is in 1st place with 48 points after 22 games played. 2nd place is 2 points behind, 3rd and 4th are 4 points behind, and 5th is 12 points behind. My +27 goal differential is 2nd best in the league (3rd place has a +31) so, barring a complete collapse (or rash of injuries), I feel confident we can finish AT LEAST in the top 3 :-D
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Lousy day with 2 league games to play. In the middle of the night played the 2nd n won, now lost vs the 3d,as the 10men invincible troll appeared, opponent scored the winner immediately after he got red card now cl rematch coming up{don't care ],n then preparation for tomorrows cup final. If I win the cup I wouldn't even mind to lose another league match. I will sooner o later get the league done. Focused on cup n cl final. good news is main striker Mario Gomez continues his run with another 4 goles today as well as my Goalie keeps his 5 rating run
    Lol...You lost with an 8 stars striker??????
    Strange...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Lol...You lost with an 8 stars striker??????
    Strange...
    He scored in total 6 goles today 4 in 2 league matches, 2 in cl,but I only won 2 games, my defense sometimes weak haha
    And he scored both in my defeat but u know the 10men troll

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast