Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When to use arrows

Quote Originally Posted by FC Sanguis View Post
    Are you sure about this? I have nothing to base it on but i thought if i set my team attacking but lets say i want to keep my LB AND RB from going forward too much then placing a blue arrow on them will mean they are more like "balanced" mentality.
    Basically i thought it will set the player one step back for blue or one step forward for red from the overall team mentality?
    i noticed i dominate the mid more when asking my fullbacks to attack .. so it could be true.. as I think we are starting to outnumber them .. same for my AML/AMR when ask them to attack, i lose possession
    ElliottMS likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i noticed i dominate the mid more when asking my fullbacks to attack .. so it could be true.. as I think we are starting to outnumber them .. same for my AML/AMR when ask them to attack, i lose possession
    You have more possession because your team is stronger and you attacking. To test this do the same against a stronger opponent or a more midfield based squad!

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    You have more possession because your team is stronger and you attacking. To test this do the same against a stronger opponent or a more midfield based squad!
    but when i ask my AMR/AML to attack i lose possession
    and that was tested against a team who was one star better than mine and i draw away 2-2
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Potemy is on the money.

RED ARROW= Player moves forward one square when your team is in possession
    BLUE ARROW= Player moves back one square when your opponent is in possession

Always remember, the team that dominates mid field will usually dominate possession (given both teams are equal strength). So, if you place red arrows on AMR/AMC/AML or alternatively blue arrow on DMC/DML/DMR, then there is a distinct possibility game engine will deduct possession away from your team as there are less players in the mid field because of the arrows at certain times of the game.

And again always remember, this is purely hypothetical, doubtful anyone really knows for sure unless the Devs let us know.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Potemy is on the money.

RED ARROW= Player moves forward one square when your team is in possession
    BLUE ARROW= Player moves back one square when your opponent is in possession

Always remember, the team that dominates mid field will usually dominate possession (given both teams are equal strength). So, if you place red arrows on AMR/AMC/AML or alternatively blue arrow on DMC/DML/DMR, then there is a distinct possibility game engine will deduct possession away from your team as there are less players in the mid field because of the arrows at certain times of the game.

And again always remember, this is purely hypothetical, doubtful anyone really knows for sure unless the Devs let us know.
    agree that is what i noticed too on my matches
    sunrisent08 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12