Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Free agents are impossible to get on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Same problems as I have, no 5* 4* are all 40 quality with bus passes, but the bus only arrives twice a season and the 3*39 are 1.5 x the price of scouts or the same as scouts needing a few SP from 7* at 22yo.
    Negotiations have also died a death on my server, very few bids on a daily basis are to be seen.
    My players have had three offers this season, this time last season was probably getting three to five a day.
    you and i have easy cup draws with no higher level teams and we have many chances to lift the trophy. but unfortunatelly since there are no higher level teams there is no efficient supply of 5 stars at the transfer market. on the contrary as i can see dvr8 has no recent cup success, so i am guessing he's facing higher level teams. since there are such teams at his server there are plenty of 5 stars. simple logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    ^^^ This..... there are RARELY 4* star players available.... and never 5* players.... my server is all Lvl1 and 2....

So pickins are slim.... I was just thinking.... 25T for a 1.6M bank loan.... or 6 or so tokens for a 500K flip.... seems like the math is good...
    until you get someone willing to bid 1000T to get the same player.... and it's always someone who shows up at the last second....

Even right after maintenance isn't a great time.... cuz there are still so few good players.... and the auctions always end 2 hours after maintenance ends....so plenty of players are back online....

The only players who go for 1 or 2 tokens are expensive players.... no one either has or is willing to spend game dollars... which seems silly to me....

Thinking best bet is to save tokens and get a young scout later in the season....
    You do realize level up and 25 tokens can get you more money right? tokens don't lose value, infact they get more valuable. Money means nothing...

you better off using 6 tokens for 4 players worth 150-200k. Most likely 1 token will get them and profit same as 500k player.

Apprentice
    people who is going for FA in my server a rich token buyer but with out in game money....so they will spend all their tokens to get that player and sell it again...instead of using 25 tokens just to get 800k useless money..

omg now 25t is for 1.6M....last time i bought 25t is for 800k...f**k you nordeus...

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    people who is going for FA in my server a rich token buyer but with out in game money....so they will spend all their tokens to get that player and sell it again...instead of using 25 tokens just to get 800k useless money..
    no it's definitely not useless. if you can't sign free agents with 1-2 tokens, then bank investment is the best deal for you to get money. moreover if you have a lot of tokens you should make investment rather than buying free agents

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    omg now 25t is for 1.6M....last time i bought 25t is for 800k...f**k you nordeus...
    bank investment get higher if you promote to the next level. that's why you don't want to exchange your tokens at the end of the season..
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

But why spend tokens on money? At your level you should earn easily 4 million in competition prize money by now. Better off hang on to your tokens, grind it out, half season is gone, by next season you can buy scouts with money and tokens saved up.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    But why spend tokens on money? At your level you should earn easily 4 million in competition prize money by now. Better off hang on to your tokens, grind it out, half season is gone, by next season you can buy scouts with money and tokens saved up.
    newbie broo...when i was level 1..i didnt know if the differences between level 1 and level 2 players are high...so now i always re selling 20 of my players and bought a new one every season...only keep 2 because of power training....if you dont have money but u see a good nice player,you will be tempted to buy it...

oh...also if you do decide to flip FA, after you get them train the hell out of them first, train them until they injured, assign the skill points, they worth more...make up for the contract fee you sign.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    one simple example would be if you encounter a very very good player on auction list or scout list but you don't have enough money and you don't want to sell your players in your squad or there is not enough time for it (let's say the deadline is only 30 minutes left. how can you sell a player in 30 minutes?). so you need fast money to reach the deadline or to get the scout player before the list is updated. the only way is to do investment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast