Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Free agents are impossible to get on my server

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    oh...also if you do decide to flip FA, after you get them train the hell out of them first, train them until they injured, assign the skill points, they worth more...make up for the contract fee you sign.
    yep im doing that...just now i lost 6 tokens in token war ( i decided not to continue) but when i went to the transfer page, i got a 860k FA for only 1 token ( i bid early and i leave it)... i am surprised only 1 token...its very rare in my server..lol.. so yeah 7 tokens for 860k money is good enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    newbie broo...when i was level 1..i didnt know if the differences between level 1 and level 2 players are high...so now i always re selling 20 of my players and bought a new one every season...only keep 2 because of power training....if you dont have money but u see a good nice player,you will be tempted to buy it...
    Don't sell 20 players, thats nuts!!! I'm like you too, always upgrading but I stopped now. Partly because I can't really upgrade anymore plus to my surprise, my worse quality player after 10 games has 9 goals and 11 assists. Now I'm spending everything on him to keep him. From now on buy quality only! Don't buy 4 low star players. It may look nicer but they not going to effect your team much. If you are level 2, get the most expensive young player you can get with SA with skill 29. You can easily use them for 3,4 seasons. Another tip is you don't need high overall quality for all out attackers and all out defenders. Look for a player that another manager has been using alot and training the player him/herself. These players will most likely have mid 30 attacks and physical average, they will perform just as good as scouts. Spend the most money in midfield since they need all around abilities. I remembered back in level i got this dirt cheap 4 star goalie no SA but his defend average was 40 the rest was low. I finish season with 4 GA. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    one simple example would be if you encounter a very very good player on auction list or scout list but you don't have enough money and you don't want to sell your players in your squad or there is not enough time for it (let's say the deadline is only 30 minutes left. how can you sell a player in 30 minutes?). so you need fast money to reach the deadline or to get the scout player before the list is updated. the only way is to do investment
    The list updated for scouts but the scouts always there, they don't disappear. I've learned that I always see better players. Its not like real life where there's only 1 Messi. By the way, has anyone seen Messi? Missing 90 minutes. Last seen warm up before game in San Siro. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    yep im doing that...just now i lost 6 tokens in token war ( i decided not to continue) but when i went to the transfer page, i got a 860k FA for only 1 token ( i bid early and i leave it)... i am surprised only 1 token...its very rare in my server..lol.. so yeah 7 tokens for 860k money is good enough...
    Let me guess, he's an 18-19 yo MC, no SA? keep him, sell him next season for more money. He'll train fast!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    you and i have easy cup draws with no higher level teams and we have many chances to lift the trophy. but unfortunatelly since there are no higher level teams there is no efficient supply of 5 stars at the transfer market. on the contrary as i can see dvr8 has no recent cup success, so i am guessing he's facing higher level teams. since there are such teams at his server there are plenty of 5 stars. simple logic.
    i'm also in the same boat. i'm one level below top level in the server. auction is very competitive as sometimes managers from the top 3 levels are fighting for same player in auction. but it's easy to win in cup. i'm not a token player. i bought tokens only once during early levels. so it's not sustainable for me to stay in the same level. i'm playing not to get promoted this season and the next. i have already bought some young players, and reduced my average age to 21.8. so hopefully, after i'm 3 levels below top level, i won't have to use a lot of tokens to buy players in auction. i will sacrifice cup as i have already won 5 times. i think 3 levels below is good enough to win 3rd place in cup.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123