Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: VALUE and WAGE of a player

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

VALUE and WAGE of a player

I was reading some posts about how the wage of a player changed when the player got some skill points (actually it was a temporary bug )
    Also another bug is when we see a player with very low wage - a kind of 5K.
    If we train or give this player 1sp and reload the game, we 'll see his real wage.

I want to make some things clear about Value and Wage. I ‘m not so experienced than other players/members but I study a lot of these things, I post a guide about trainers (it’s in my signature) and I ‘m keeping records for two seasons and more.
    Well :
    VALUE of a player :
    -V doesn’t change if we aren’t sign the gained skill points of training/game
    -V change if you add even 1 point to skills. Maybe we can’t see it to higher levels were the values of the players are some millions but in lv1 for example were the Value of a player is 250K, with 2-3 s.p. goes to 260-270K .
    -V doesn’t change if we give 40-50 sp to a special ability or a 2nd (or 3rd ) position.
    -V change (negative) when a new season begins and the player is loosing 1 star and getting 1 year older.

WAGE of a player :
    -W stays the same during his contract.
    -W doesn’t change if giving gained skill points of training/match or SA or second position.
    -If we renew player’s contract, only signed skill points affect this. Not unsigned sp or extra SA or extra position.

When we have a message that player’s contract is ending this season, we do nothing ! We make a new contract in the first day of the season. The player is waiting for us.
    * If we don't won't to resign the player, we must sell him this season because in next season first we must renew his contract (and give him some bonus) and then sell him.

If he is fast trainer and has gathered many unsigned sp, we’re waiting for the new season to come, keeping these points unsigned if we can (if we don’t have important finals or critical matches in league or the player is not 11 started) make a new contract (with lower wage) and after that we’re giving his sp.

I also noticed something it happened to me once. I bought a player when I had already 22 players. When I sold one of 22 and sign the contract with the new guy, his wage wasn’t the same any more but had a raise due to his new value from the skill points the previous manager trained and gave him.
    From now then, I always keep an empty position in my squad (21 players). * this isn’t happening (100% sure) if this player is new in the game (a nordgen or an academy player). This also isn’t happening if the player had new recent contract with his previous manager - but we don’t know that.

In my guide I wrote about the relation between the Value of a young player and his wage, as a strong indicator to his ability as a fast trainer. Specially in low levels were this factor is big – VALUE 2,48M/ WAGE 23K =107,78 (ex. LV1) or VALUE 9,6M/WAGE 250K=38,4 (ex. LV5) because in upper levels the wages grow a lot and we have a wage almost half of the value of the player.
    Anyway, this indicator/factor exist only for the first/origin numbers of the player :
    -when a new team with new players is created
    -nordgens
    -academy players

If we have changes in VALUE or WAGE (or from the previous manager) we can’t have conclusions about that any more.
    In my guide, I have a recent post that is giving an example of a player whose numbers changed to worst with no affect - page 15, post # 143
    Some of these things sounds fair (or not), logic (or not) but that’s how it’s working the 2-3 latest months I ‘m playing the game and keeping records.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-17-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    Star loss in new season does not affect value, aging does...
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Yes, right. Those two come together to me (not tanking).

nikolgiorgos, thanks for your reporting and guides, not read everything, but tried to buy those fast trainers. I'm behind you one level, I'm at level 4 and even now I can't find on the market decent trainees, these was best of yesterday:

Values 45,5 and 50, but they gained 66 and 71 with one cardio. So they are fast enough for me I wanna buy players, who are allready has high stars to strenghten my team

Today I have looked the market, there is not better than about 30. Have you notice that there is fast trainer in lower ratio and how to point them out

I still have this issue, where the salary changes when player get skill points.
    It was not tempirary.
    What do I have to do?

Thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

If you 're sure about that, check this post about permanent change of the quality of a player. Maybe you could do the same.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-happen-2.html

VIP
    According to your research, how fast trainer this guy would be?
    His wage would be 1210000 if I would renew his contract now...

VALUE and WAGE of a player-4.jpg

Well, I 'm only sure for the levels I 've been so far. This season I 'm lv7.
    I bought this player (a nordgen one) because he was one from the most expensive in this lv (although there are some higher prices like 18M').
    He is a classic 5* good trainer. He started with +90 to +140 in 3 bars practice match and now that he is 6* 56q gets +65 to +90.
    His Value from sp is now 18,7 M' from 15,3 M' while his wage stayed the same 500K. I can't renew his contract now but if I would like to do that in the new season, his wage would be in an analogy with his new Value. Suppose that I want to sell him. If someone buy him, the value and the wage will be the same (no matter if the value gonna raise from bidding).
    If the new mgr have 22 players, sell one of them and after that sign with Gerson, he will pay him more than that 500K'.
    All those above, has nothing to do with his train ability. The indicator of his train ability is VALUE15,3 and WAGE 500K' - the first time he started in the game. Now for the next of the season his raise will be dropping and in the new season, if he will be 5* again, he can have the same numbers as the beginning (-some % because of 1 year older).

VALUE and WAGE of a player-12-16-nord-1st.jpg
    VALUE and WAGE of a player-gerson-12-23.jpg

* I changed his name to an old brazilian legend
    ** I don't buy 3*-4* players. This one Schmitt, probably is an academy player. In that case maybe I could compare his VALUE/WAGE with a nordgen 3-4* player of this lv as an indicator but academy players are unique category. Maybe can be super fast and maybe sometimes good-medium trainers.
    *** usually I don't sign academy players - they are fast trainers but they lack of quality (for the Token I need to pay) so I need more time and packs to get them to scout lv if comparing with a 5* nordgen. They are 4* and they have those weird quality like 65-66
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-23-2014 at 11:02 PM.

oh, my old thread.
    Ok time to make a new post here.
    Actually is for my friend Toxcatl who was asking in another post, how the Wage of a player is dropping the new season, so here we can talk about it.
    Well, it’s very different for every lv.
    I have 4 teams in different levels so we can see some examples here.
    VALUE and WAGE of a player-tigran-bef.jpg

VALUE and WAGE of a player-manu-bef-after.jpg

VALUE and WAGE of a player-rino-before-after.jpg

VALUE and WAGE of a player-%CE%9D%CE%99%CE%9A-bef-after.jpg

In lv1 , TIGRAN is the team. Was in lv1 and stayed there.
    We can see here that a young expensive player like BAXTER, had a value of 2,55 M’ at his 20 and now is 2,05 M’. All those young expensive players lost about 20% because they got older one year.
    But they are fast trainers so if we do some good training (without spending a lot of greens) and from the games and the gaining will go their quality, they can recover at the end of the season a big part of Value loss.

LV7 > LV8 ManU team
    Here the drop in young players isn’t so much like lv1 but still it’s a 10% (about).
    Older players like Bachurin or Smeichel , with much lower value, have less drop than 10%.

LV14 > 15 Rinokeros is the team.
    Here again we can see that young expensive players have a loss of (about) 10%.
    Older players like Maradona or Messi (with lower value) have less value loss.
    Also younger players with lower value, like Tioutios or Spolli with lower values lost fewer money but Fevgas (orange arrow) a 0T 2* academy player, went from 36,6 M’ to 32,7 M’ !

LV 29 > LV30 NIK
    At some point, round lv16-17, almost all the players start having the same value (about 100 M’) and as the levels increasing, the difference between the young expensive and the old ones is almost nothing (1-3 M’).
    Here we can’t take the advantage of increasing quality the player also increase his value/money.
    The good part is that there isn’t any value drop in the new season as they get older.

• Those are records I keep every season, the last day and the 1st day of the season.
    • The players in the pics aren’t in the same line
    • As I explain in the beginning, you can see the wages are the same (till we renew a contract).
    Toxcatl likes this.

Doing business

I had a player in RINO, a 5* defender with sa, Tioutios who wasn’t in the plans fro the future as he was a slow trainer (I knew that from the beginning, I just bought him for the bench).
    I was thinking when to sell him. As you can see in the pic above, at lv14, he had a value of 41,9 M’. So I could sell him for 41,9 -10% =37,7 M’ (the max starting price) . But as it was the last days of the season, I wouldn’t have many offers for him.
    VALUE and WAGE of a player-new-dl-dc-4t.jpg

New season 15, he dropped to 41 M’ so I sold him with max starting price of 37 M’.
    As it was the 1st day, the player had q_9 (near 6*) and had also a sa, finally sold for 57,2 M’.
    I didn’t watch that auction but with my calculations must be : Every bid/token is 1% increase in the value of the player so it was about 55 bids, so about 20-25 rounds.

VALUE and WAGE of a player-sell-tioutios.jpg
    Good choice.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast