Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Youth players

Youth players

I have noticed that the new arrived youth player (the powertraier) varies in token cost. They usually cost 12, 18 or 24 tokens.

Is the 24 token youth player better than the 12 token youth player?

I bought a 24 token youth player and he is one of the slowest trainers at that age i have seen ever.

Rookie
    from what i have read on the forums, 12 token players are usually 3 star whereas the 24 token players are 5 star. While a lot of youth token players are fast trainers, the token cost has nothing to do with their training speed and its more luck of the draw.

I have only purchased 1 youth player that was a 3* 12 token player and he has been a fast trainer.

5 star youth player?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    5 star youth player?

or 4* close to 5*, im not sure as i've only had 12 token players so far

Dreamer
    I grabbed two 24 token players this season (one for each team), they were both 4 star players.

I can't really comment on performance though, as I usually use them as subs. Every token youth I've grabbed has been worth playing in the starting eleven, but I just choose not to (I'd rather power train them).
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Yea, its 4 stars the max, but i wonder how they do all that, i mean even with a maxed out academy i sometimes just get a 3 star, that is stupid.. And the second one might be a 1 star...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yea, its 4 stars the max, but i wonder how they do all that, i mean even with a maxed out academy i sometimes just get a 3 star, that is stupid.. And the second one might be a 1 star...

3stars can be good to powertrain multi positions or special abilities if you have the green packs available, 4-5stars arn't really worth training special abilities
    Peter Renn likes this.

Rookie
    This guy here is a 24T academy youngster 4* close 5* , power trained him, 150 green packs used , he only got injured once and never after. trained him extra role(st) and free kick sa, renamed him after my fav player. Can't say i would do it again, lets just say it was an ambition of mine
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aty Eden View Post
    This guy here is a 24T academy youngster 4* close 5* , power trained him, 150 green packs used , he only got injured once and never after. trained him extra role(st) and free kick sa, renamed him after my fav player. Can't say i would do it again, lets just say it was an ambition of mine
    Which level do you play at?

Rookie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast