Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Sherifon

Thread: Strikers don't scores

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5

    Strikers don't scores

    Hello guys!
    I have a problem, my strikers doesn't scores!
    It's for 3/4 seasons that I have this problem, I've tryed changing players and tactics but the best was a striker that scored 17 goal in 48 matches
    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    what are your tactics? and does your team score enough goals?

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,561
    Sell. That simple. Or works, or don't works.That makes me think in Cissé, 26 matches 2 goals, and in my 2 MC failers I bought some days ago in the Ikea....

    so simply, my suggestion, is sell the worst ST that you have.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    I've already tryed selling but never changed...
    This is the tactic:

    Normal, large passing, all field pressing, normal tackling, zonal marking
    Strikers:

    12 matches, 1 gol

    7 matches, 0 gol

  5. #5
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Cambara View Post
    I've already tryed selling but never changed...
    This is the tactic:

    Normal, large passing, all field pressing, normal tackling, zonal marking
    Strikers:

    12 matches, 1 gol

    7 matches, 0 gol
    1.the tactic doesent help you much and
    2.Your strikers are old and they have unpleasent nationality,try czech,italian spanish brazilian and many others as strikers
    3.If you want many goals,play 4-3-3 is the best offensive tactic.
    Hope i helped...

  6. #6
    Famous RJSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    1.the tactic doesent help you much and
    2.Your strikers are old and they have unpleasent nationality,try czech,italian spanish brazilian and many others as strikers
    3.If you want many goals,play 4-3-3 is the best offensive tactic.
    Hope i helped...
    nationality does not affect a thing. and if they are getting a lot of assists then do not worry about goals. If your team constantly loses though you might just want to sell them and get different players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

    RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beni Suef, Egypt
    Posts
    342
    My scout striker one-on-one scorer rarely scores too but he assists alot because I focus my pass down both flanks, try through the middle maybe they will have better chance to score.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Server 52

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    My scout striker one-on-one scorer rarely scores too but he assists alot because I focus my pass down both flanks, try through the middle maybe they will have better chance to score.
    I also had some decent strikers who are never efficient scorers but good passers. Probably they are corner specialists and got assists through corners. I don't note obvious change over their career at my team but I also don't alter tactics to help them.

  9. #9
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    I find that some strikers play better on one side or the other, and also some that do well as lone ST.

    Try changing orders, maybe to mixed passing.

    I don't think age or nationality makes much difference in scoring goals or not.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]