Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: why am i losing everything

why am i losing everything

My players are higher quality than opponents, morale is always superb, win bonus is max and i always have +15% bonus possession but i keep losing this season all the time in my league even though last two season everything was almost perfect. What should i change ? Here is my formation:

Quote Originally Posted by Tavo Kambariokas View Post
    My players are higher quality than opponents, morale is always superb, win bonus is max and i always have +15% bonus possession but i keep losing this season all the time in my league even though last two season everything was almost perfect. What should i change ? Here is my formation:
    Your tactic isnt quite good as it should be,and depends on your level...Try 4-4-2 is ok for what you have there,or try 4-3-3 is your decision...

u have a really great team. the problem is that formation. u have quality players so I would change the formation

VIP
    If your players are in bad form, nothing will change even if you change formation... get rid of those who play bad, day by day...

these two are the worst by form so i should just sell them ? the rest have 7-8 each game

VIP
    Try 3N-3DMW-3N-1 or 3N-2DMW-3N-2 with red arrows on side DM...

LOL

dont look at the form only, and change the formation....-.-'

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavo Kambariokas View Post
    these two are the worst by form so i should just sell them ? the rest have 7-8 each game

I recommend you to sell them and buy a better 5 star players, change your formation to 3-4-3 "MR instead of DMR" and remember this is offensive formation so I strongly recommend attacking or hard attacking style.
    don't forget to give us feedback
    Server 52

Famous
    Since about level 4, there are less robot teams and the quality of teams in the same league become close. It will be much more difficult to win the league.

I am not keen on arranging counter tactics. I change it according to players available. If team form is poor, I may firstly alter the mentality to more defensive mind. I will sit out some poor form players, and then monitor their performances in friendly matches. They may return to play when form improves, or they may be sold if I loss patience.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This game is just very random...

This season I am being unlucky, conceiding easily and not scoring. Losing games while having more shots on target or losing games like 4-1 with equal amounts of shots on target. But the players form is ok...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast