Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Supersonic Ads Scamming players out of money and Tokens.

Rookie
    finally a post that isn't moderated

i wish you luck lawrence. i haven't heard from supersonic in over a week about my last offer for 594 tokens

I'll keep you informed Hank.

Its now been 11 days since thier last contact.

Orly November 02, 2014 08:04

Thank you for contacting Supersonic.

This email is to notify you that ticket #1463593 is under investigation. We will keep you posted on status updates.

Please expect a response within 5-7 business days.

We appreciate your patience,

Best regards,

Orly

They appreciate my patience? I'm not giving it voluntarily. I have no choice but to wait for a response. What a joke

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Zelda Bentley View Post
    They appreciate my patience? I'm not giving it voluntarily. I have no choice but to wait for a response. What a joke
    They got back to me and rejected my initial claim and requested 3 screenshots, one of the welcome email (with date and time), one of the deposit confirmation email and one of the transaction history on the site itself - all of which I provided.

I imagine i'll be waiting a similar length of time, if not more, as they'll not want to give up 594 tokens that quickly.

its been 2 weeks since their last contact, the issue/ ticket is still stated as open.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Try to contact our support team at support@nordeus.eu, maybe somebody from Nordeus would be able to help you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I've actually raised a new ticket for my claim as the original one is showing as Closed, even though i've submitted the information they requested a week ago.

I'm not letting them get away with nearly 600 tokens ..

Rookie
    I've just seen that my new ticket is also now marked as "Solved", even though i've had zero response from supersonic - as well as still not having any tokens.

These obscure internet companies are the same type that announce you as VISITOR NUMBER 999.999 CLAIM YOUR IPHONE 7.

Why Nordeus would work with them is not at all surprising.

Rookie
    I've just sent this to supersonic ..

Hi,

Just wondering if ANYONE is going to contact me regarding support ticket #1507295 ??

It's been over a week since I submitted the required screenshots to prove I completed the offer and I have heard nothing from anyone. I submitted a new ticket asking for an update and this was marked as "solved" and subsequently ignored.

I have conclusively proved that I completed the terms of the offer so I am struggling to understand why it's taking so long to even acknowledge I have submitted the required proof ?

Please either award me the tokens I am entitled to under the terms of the offer or at least give me some kind of update regarding the situation. Thankyou.
    We'll see ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast