Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Supersonic Ads Scamming players out of money and Tokens.

Sad days when you pay for a good and someone hiding in an obscure office in Albania, Moldova, Laos or maybe Nauru doesn't give a duck about it.

Rookie
    this will make you laugh - i've FINALLY got a reply from Supersonic and they've rejected the screenshot of the welcome email I received because it needs to show the email address and date of email

you tell me .. does this look like it shows my email address and date of email ?? (obviously parts removed for privacy)

Supersonic Ads Scamming players out of money and Tokens.-account_confirmation.jpg

Waw i just posted about SSA and now i discover this thread. I wish i read this before doing my two deals. Same problems as the rest or you. 2 deals honoured and paid for. £10 to Gala and £10 to vistaprint. NUMEROUS screenshots yet they say not enough evidence. Pure cheats.
    NEVER use supersonic ads

File a report to Top Eleven support explaining their sponsors/partners are criminals.

Stealing is a minor crime, but still a crime.

I completed a paid offer on Supersonic ads for 68 token paying actual cash and they say they can't verify that I completed the offer even after I had sent across the screenshots and welcome email from the advertiser "ReShip". When I asked why I was not being credited they just keep sending a canned response without giving me any information. When I ask why they are jerking off their users they write back telling me that I should not use abusive language, but for a genuine query they won't bother to answer at all.

Bottom line, free offers on Supersonic, go for it. Paid offers, don't trust them or their crappy customer service. They are worse than robots and don't care about users. Use Tapjoy or Sponsorpay or Token ads. They all are infinitely better.

They are refusing to give 215 after completing the Dreadnought offer. I made a £10 deposit (lost it ofcourse), now they are refusing my tokens.Stay away from this company, just buy tokens directly

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cucinschi View Post
    They are refusing to give 215 after completing the Dreadnought offer. I made a £10 deposit (lost it ofcourse), now they are refusing my tokens.Stay away from this company, just buy tokens directly
    I'd advise not to buy tokens at all actually. As enjoyable as it is, it's not a game worth investing real money in.

lol i am a new player and i saw this post i wll never buy tokens or use those ads who ask my creditcard information.and SO TO TOPELEVEN COMPANY CUZ THEY SEE ALL THOSE STEALS AND DO NOTHING EVEN IN THEIR OFFICAL FORUMS SCUMS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123