Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: this is your fair cup!!!!!!

this is your fair cup!!!!!!

this is your fair cup!!!!!!-fair-cup-2.jpg
    this is your fair cup!!!!!!-fair-cup-1.jpg
    tell me top eleven team if this is a fair match!!!
    when we will have the chance to get a cup when i go afk and beg to pass some lvls so i will be able to play with 2-3 lvls lower and then make my team strong...?????

VIP
    If 4th tear team can play Man Utd or Chelsea in FA Cup, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't play strong team in Cup here....
    Anyway, no big difference if you meet them in playoffs or quarter-finals...

The idea is not to be fair.
    The idea is to be original.
    We all have to deal with it :3

so if the idea is to be original why i f..cking lost in four times from players like this why if they whant to do it f..king original dont happen to me also i always have higher players always.
    if they whant to make it original then make it between 3 lvls cup (exp: lvl1vs2vs3 and 4vs5vs6 and go on) that way at least i will know that after 3 lvls i will have a f...king chance not be always the lower and win this damn thing AND THATS ORIGINAL. this cup for shure is not fair nor original cose there is no first league and since there is no 1st league we will allways play only against higher the only way to manage to be the higher is if we play 100000000000 years and beg that the above will stop and yesssssssssss we will be lvl 1000000000000000000000000000 vary original thats the only way to be higher lvl in this "original" cap
    Last edited by Armandos Tsoki; 10-28-2014 at 03:09 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Eh, the original Cup for T11 was a nightmare. The current system is more fair, and if you have a strong team you are bound to face higher level(s) in it if you start the Season with a very high Q minimum squad, because that is how it determines the draw, by Quality. Not level.
    It is different from Champs League, which is drawn by level (when possible.)

You lost in 4 times? Hahahahah I'm in my 19th season and have one Cup ONCE, and not the Triple cos I started the game with 2 competitive friends. I will likely never win Cup again because I carry a full team of mostly 5*'s.
    Chris Rath and Pete Cresswell like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

same for me but isnt my suggestion of cup between 3lvl deference fair? at least if you separate the lvls in grups you will know after 3 months that you got a chance to win a damn cup and this way is much more original since in real leagues you got low teams medium and first league teams?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Eh, the original Cup for T11 was a nightmare. The current system is more fair, and if you have a strong team you are bound to face higher level(s) in it if you start the Season with a very high Q minimum squad, because that is how it determines the draw, by Quality. Not level.
    It is different from Champs League, which is drawn by level (when possible.)

You lost in 4 times? Hahahahah I'm in my 19th season and have one Cup ONCE, and not the Triple cos I started the game with 2 competitive friends. I will likely never win Cup again because I carry a full team of mostly 5*'s.
    Problem with the draw is not that we have to face stronger team in cup... problem with the draw is, it doesn't calculate strength of 14 best players in the team... it calculates strength of starting eleven and 1st 3 players from the bench... Otherwise this wouldn't happen... This guy just set 1 star players in starting eleven the last day of the last season... and I'll have to face him if I go through to the next Cup round...

this is your fair cup!!!!!!-4.jpg
    this is your fair cup!!!!!!-5.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Armandos Tsoki View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fair cup 2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	32007

Name:	fair cup 1.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	32008
    tell me top eleven team if this is a fair match!!!
    when we will have the chance to get a cup when i go afk and beg to pass some lvls so i will be able to play with 2-3 lvls lower and then make my team strong...?????
    unlucky there... guy was tanking previous season and now he is back with his team.. .happened to me twice... thats luck of the draw... usually I get 2-3 levels above players but they abandoned their teams.. but sometimes some geezer decides to come back to his team after 1-2 months break and use his tokens for players available in his levels.... clearly unlucky.... tank as well and win the cup next season

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    unlucky there... guy was tanking previous season and now he is back with his team.. .happened to me twice... thats luck of the draw... usually I get 2-3 levels above players but they abandoned their teams.. but sometimes some geezer decides to come back to his team after 1-2 months break and use his tokens for players available in his levels.... clearly unlucky.... tank as well and win the cup next season
    It's not tanking... guy is 2 levels above, so his team is 4-star for his level... He is even weaker for level 11 than Armandos for level 9... He just bought some 5-star players when new season started...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	32065
    This guy even used the tokens to money bidding cheat (1.7 billion budget). Must have bought tokens or watched many videos.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast