Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: this is your fair cup!!!!!!

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    This guy even used the tokens to money bidding cheat (1.7 billion budget). Must have bought tokens or watched many videos.
    Doesn't have to cheat, he is level 12 and it's significant difference of income at his level than at level 9...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    This guy even used the tokens to money bidding cheat (1.7 billion budget). Must have bought tokens or watched many videos.
    no need to cheat, I am level 15 and have 1.7 B in the bank just to do free agents and finishing last level of mogul... (no videos in my area) , just to be online (during the work, check Free agents and bid last second for free one (only 1 token for player) and sell them straight away... it took me 8 months to do so .... .plus stadium is all done too... so now only to collect daily tokens and spend them first day of the season for NGE... thats all

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    problem with the draw is, it doesn't calculate strength of 14 best players in the team... it calculates strength of starting eleven and 1st 3 players from the bench
    it's the same thing.
    It's the Cup trick, under-leveling your team in last 1-2 days of the season.
    - keep 8-9 high Q players, selling the rest, buying 5-6 the lower Q players you 'll find or if you have from previous seasons and start buying some 5* players or agent/scouts too.
    I 've done this this year and now I 'm playing with many same lv players. My next opponent is also lv5. The upper lv team (who is favorite) in my Cup is that team lv7. You can recognize those teams from the unbalanced squad.

this is your fair cup!!!!!!-cup-favourit-2.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

well whatever it happened guys for shure this is no original cup nor fair anyways if nordeus check out my proposal it might be more realistic thanks for some tips that you gave me at least

Every cup so far, I was the lowest level player, my team was better than some, but in the end I lost to a far superior 2-3 levels ahead manager...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Check if you want my last update to the road to treble
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...up-draw-4.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12