Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WTF Nordeus are you kidding me ???

WTF Nordeus are you kidding me ???

ll start with a problem that many players complain, injuries.
    in 2 days I had 5 games, 3 on monday and 2 yesterday .
    Monday in the first match ( cup game , time of game 00:00 my local time ) everything was ok except i lost, in the second mach ( leage mach 11:31 my local time ) in got injured my best midfielder ( 4 days ) I thought it was normal BUT in third mach ( CL mach at 18:38 my local time ) my best defender got injured (6 days ) meanwhile I trained reserves and another midfielder got injured ( 5 days ) soo 3 injured players in one day .... WTF Nordeus ?????
    all my players had above 85% condition and moral
    Yesterday i had 2 games first in cup ( must win becouse i lost the first game ) ) at 22:43 local time and the second at 23:15 local time ( difference of 30 minutes WTF Nordeus ????? ) the problem appeared at the second game ( league game must win to stay on top ) in the 24min game freeze ( my internet connection was ok ) and until I reentered the game it was 64min and my best defender ( the one who was injured for 6 days and I recovered him because both matches were important) got injurede AGAIN for 3 days , my tactics was too change at half time the best players to avoid injures but because the game freeze i missed half time ... WTF Nordeus ?????
    Today i have just one game with the weakest team in my leage but tomorrow i have againe 3 maches at 00:57 , 18:43 and 20:12 , I do not understand why today one mach and tomorrow 3 ....WTF Nordeus ?????

At this rate I think that in 3 days i I will not have 11 valid players ( I used all my red and blue packs ) .....WTF Nordeus are you kidding me ???

Rookie
    every players have a few days that the injuries are very much

Another Injuries complaints thread... Yawn!!!

There are lots of threads already covering Injuries and the high frequency of them already in the forum.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    maybe we can have a top eleven general complaint section. hehe. then we can have different sub section for injuries, friendlies, match engine, auction, youth academy. the complaints will be segregated. i'm sure there are some forumers who do not wish to read these complaints. so the complaints will be isolated.

Rookie
    every evening when i check the forum:

- 5 treads about i lose to weak team
    - 5 treads about injuries
    - 10 treads about how can i win against this formation
    - 3 treads about tokens

maybe for these things make a subforum

just for fun.
    You are not only one with this problem,just watched game in my league,no supporters

WTF Nordeus are you kidding me ???-untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post

- 3 treads about tokens

lol... yeah I could not agree anymore. It doesn't really change, not enough on normal things or match reports or how people are doing during games or during the season, you wonder why the forum is a quiet place.

You also forgot to include the 'friendlies' threads as well.

Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post

- 3 treads about tokens

or maybe forum rules need to change to stop these threads in general discussion and allow em only to troubleshooting or a new complaints section.
    I am used to check general section most of time and this gets boring. nothing personal with thread starter, just my opinion.
    jtcfmb likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    hope forum admin or moderators will implement this. it will greatly tidy up the general discussion forum. similar threads can easily be transferred to the complaints section.

Yes, I am tired of all these non-sense posts about Injuries, Friendlies, Tokens for Youth Players, etc... just common threads that constantly spam the forum because we have all heard about these time and time again and its not changed since we left the old forum...

Its these sort of threads that push useful threads like this one... http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-thread.html right down to the bottom of the pile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast