View Poll Results: Has manager's influence on team's performances fallen?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, managers used to have more influence on their team's performances.

6 42.86%
  • No, managers used to have less influence on their team's performances.

8 57.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: How much controll has manager?

How much controll has manager?

A lot of managers have been complaning about way their team reacts on setup/orders and match result as its product.
    Do you think we had more or less control before?
    Has manager's controll over game been decreasing and how much controll over game we have at all?

From personal experience I'd like 1st to point up difference between match stats (which team has more % of BP, more shoots, chances, corners, free kicks, attacking actions) and final resut. If one team dominates whole match and looses match it doesn't mean winner was better.

I trusted counter formation and good tactic. My teams haven't been domninated even against much stronger opponents.
    For example:

Now I'm not sure I could repeat match with such good statistic (no matter what result is). Fact that worries me more is that now I cant dominate over weaker teams although I use good counter tactics and formations.
    I have 2 teams which are on same level 2 same average Q (25) and different server.
    1st where I spent few minutes on transfer market and 1st squad setup has now all victories in league and I even haven't watched almost any of matches.
    2nd where I spent hours and hours on market and watched almost all matches is out of promotion zone.
    So similar teams, so different results.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 10-31-2014 at 07:46 PM.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

I think its the same influence as before.
    Almost none, in the last 3 seasons i almost dont see any game, and i am getting same results as previous seasons, were i was very active.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I think the 80%.

Banned
    0% control......

Rookie
    yes 0% control,i get that on me,doesnt matter i have +15% posesion the guy beat me anyway )

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I think its the same influence as before.
    Almost none, in the last 3 seasons i almost dont see any game, and i am getting same results as previous seasons, were i was very active.
    That is what I've noticed this season too; my team had same results with and without me, that is why I made this thread.
    Sometimes I think I have 0% controll over my team

not very much . i win almost every game when i am not watching or doing anything. sometimes i dont even replace injured or suspended players before match . couple days ago i forgot to replace injured striker , so t11 replaced him with a DC , lol . and of course i won that game pretty easily

Can't see any point to this other than a good moan.

@Buffs why?
    I don't think so. You can say we have great control or we don't have control and explain your statement, thoughs etc.
    If I wanted to moan about game, then I would post my message in vent thread.
    You wanted to say we have great control or?

Banned
    Where is my option : Neither managers used to had influence over their team's performance and neither they have influence over their team's performance now and neither will have any influence over their team's performance in future......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast