Thread: Team is mentaly"

Team is mentaly"

Hi,

I'm on level 12 and for the past 2.5 seasons my team suffer from I don't even know how to call it
    maybe "mental" crashing

Up to level 10 all went great, and I know that the game become difficult for every level you are promoting but still, level 10 was great up to day 10, I was with 10 winnings and control the league, then all turned around and I started to lose with no show able reasons, My team just crashed no matter what I did, replace players, formations, tactics.
    Level 11 was even worse. my team crashed from the beginning and again nothing I did helped and I barely made the 7th place.
    This season, like a copy of the 10th... I made changes, won 9 in a raw and all looked great and than, again, the team is crashing with no reason, I am better than my rivals and losing to teams that much much wicker than me.
    I have games that my team is shooting more than 20 times with just 2-3 on target, my rivals sometimes shooting up to 10 times with 1-2 on target and win 1-0...

Looks like no matte what I do, the team stop playing after a while... any ideas?
    Last edited by Lior; 11-05-2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: published before i finished

Just keep trying. 2 seasons ago I had similar problem, kept changing things around and managed to steal 3rd by end of season. If you're having that many shots with so little on target or goals, maybe try changing ST ? If you keep conceding try different GK and/or defence.

This is the issue, I have the best defenders and attackers in the league... played well up to day 10 and then from that point like an endless hole...

In defense from that point getting at least 2 goals per game when before less than 1.
    In attacking, had an average of around 18-20 shots and 10-11 on target every game and now the same shots with 2-3 on target.

Players that had 7-8 grades every game getting now 5-6.
    Like a mental issue but it happened for the last 2.5 seasons with different players and formations so I keep trying.

Rookie
    Maybe ur players are angry with each other and stopped playing as a team

Sounds like my normal season with Go Leo. Lead up to the halfway point and then slump at the critical moments. This season, I am trying a different strategy.

I dont put bonuses ever...but for this season, at the start of the 2nd round of league matches, I apply win bonuses. So let's see if the team improves.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T