Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: No fair

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitris Ampatzopoulos View Post
    today for the champions leage mats, upponent player use 10 "friends " for win ...lol ....player name is lazos charalampidis and team ΠΑΛΤΑ FC and go for final champions leage . Rejoice rules ,worthy.

ρε κανενας Ελληνας εδω? το ατομο εβαλε 10 λογαριασμους για να κερδισει ,Ντροπη !!! κατα τα αλλα κερδισε 0-4 και ειχε παιχτες 40 λεβελ και βαλε και εγω 28. Πως θα κανω αναφορα?

This is a very strange situation: how can he keep all his 11 accounts ( 10 of level 40 and 1 of level 28) connected to each other (this would mean having all 11 teams, on the same server) for all these seasons?

And even if he succedeed ,how can you be so sure that these accounts belong to the same user?
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 11-12-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    And even if he succedeed ,how can you be so sure that these accounts belong to the same user?
    That's easy.You create one after another in f/b. The dif. is to have pc or laptop or devices to have all acounts open.
    I think it is a group of friends (also in f/b) who call each other through f/b, to "watch" some particulare games (as semi or finals).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

the second mats score is 2-2 ...lol

I don't think this matters. Even watching games etc. doesn't seem to matter, my team performs better when I don't watch the games. This year I watched two matches in the CL against easy opponents and I lost them. I didn't watch the others, and won those matches.

Also red cards and injuries seems to not have a single effect on the match. Even if it results in a team playing 2-4-2 (without DC) or something like it. I really doubt if it makes a different match if you play a match with only 9-10 players. Not only in results, but also in shots on goal etc.

max possession is +15 no matter how many supporters you have.
    przemas_l likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

I have Chrome, Firefox and Opera so I can play 3 accounts xD
    t11_fan likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

I have written a little program in c++ that helps me. You just enter to txt config file fb account usernames and pass and he connects via proxy servers and supports

I was thinking about this,but I know that facebook friends can't support each other,unless they're on the same server,and this is very difficult to happen

having friends is unfair ???????? lol really

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I was thinking about this,but I know that facebook friends can't support each other,unless they're on the same server,and this is very difficult to happen
    no, it's not difficult at all. Imagine a guy who's inviting some class mates, creating f/b accounts first and starting the game. They are all f/b friends, playing together in the same server and maybe in the same league.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast