Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bridgy

Thread: Play frequency and Export tool

Red face Play frequency and Export tool

Hi everyone, I've just started to play the game from italy and I love it.
    I wonder if someone can help me on the following few questions/suggestions.

1) The Play frequency is set as "daily". Would it be possible somehow to have a lower frequency such as weekly or so? I am not often on the web and the daily match is troubling me.
    2) Would it be possible to have, may be in the future, a kind of EXPORT button (excel) for certain important details (such as squad data, etc). This would enable me to study my club (and prepare match team slection and orders in advance) being offline as, as I said, I'm not often on te web.
    3) I have noticed that the help post (Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager) is available in several languages but not in Italian. Would you like me to take care of the translation?

Thanks for your time. I wish to compliment myself with the staff for the high quality of this game.

Miche

Famous
    1) At this moment, no. Nordeus is even collecting opinion to increase the frequency of games.
    2) I will love it too. But I hope more that more statistics will be displayed.
    3) So kind you are.

1. Its how the game is, you just have to set up your team to play matches with you not there
    2. There is no way, some forum members put the data in by hand, but obviously that is time consuming
    3. I know nordeus was looking for translators recently, so maybe contact them about that?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Personally I think it's overkill for this game to keep stats in an excel file. The stats given are all you need.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Personally I think it's overkill for this game to keep stats in an excel file. The stats given are all you need.
    Its fine until end of season then lots of nice data disappear. Also you can do better comparison in a spreadsheet than by scrolling on your phone. I would love squad data to be exportable too.

The OP specifically said he/ she is not online much so can't easily review stats on website.

Everyone to there taste I guess but agree with fugazi an excell sheet to keep the number of cows in field for FarmVille ? It's just a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Traverso View Post
    2) Would it be possible to have, may be in the future, a kind of EXPORT button (excel) for certain important details (such as squad data, etc). This would enable me to study my club (and prepare match team slection and orders in advance) being offline as, as I said, I'm not often on te web

Miche
    Its not ideal, but one solution would be to take a screenshot of the stats you are looking at and save it on your computer for when you are offline. I often do that after my last match of the season to preserve my season stats.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.