Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: what is going on!!!!!

Still at it - hammer and tongs - I see :-)

lol I know right
    Last edited by dippo; 11-16-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Did you get any league prize money for promotion? The prize money is important to upgrade the team to face challenges in higher league level. You will be in huge disadvantage if there is none.

I also curious how it mentioned in the News section.
    nope!! got promoted but my budget remains the same

Dreamer
    This sounds really strange, it isn't supposed to happen I think, perhaps you should report it to the support team...

Offtopic but...

Quote Originally Posted by F.C. Marsenia View Post
    What do you think about the low rated teams that sometimes can win easily from high rated teams.. i get so angry when my team who is rated high 137.7 ( due to maney tokens for scouts) loses or have big problems against the low rated teams who dont support their team
    That is because they knew the game better than you do or they are just lucky, it happens...

Sometimes stars just don't cut it. Look at player form, and don't let underperformers enter your starting line up. Use rest packs and train them they will get better.
    You saw their 2* getting a 8 in your match while all your players is 6* getting a 6? You can do that too if you know how to filter the gems out from the trash bin. The "more stars equals better player" thing is basically untrue.

And study the formation combo that will give you more chances for goals but fewer chances for your opponent.
    this is the hardest part since nobody would tell you the real counters as they are so extremely effective and unfair, you will have to test out playing friendy games or study the records for every match. I found out in worst cases you can have up to 3 times more chance at the opponents goal if your formation absolutely counters the opponent's one, making 3 star deficit a 50% winnable scenerio. In most cases a two star deficit can be even out by a decent counter, while a 1-star deficit still turn in your favour. Facing opponents of the same quality is like winning 90% of the time. Popular formations all have their achilles heels but when you facing a rare one you may be in trouble...

If you have a higher quality team and your formation countering the opponent, it is likely that a domination (5+ goal difference) would occur.

I won last league with 5 players below all having higher quality lineup than I do. I had more chances at the opponent's goal compared to theirs in every match in the season (MyShots+EnemyTackle > MyTackle+EnemyShots, even in the games I have lost I outgunned the opponent by almost 2:1 but unlucky days happen). I'd simply admit that my default formation is overpowered but it could still be countered and there is no way for a sure win, that is just how the game works. It's called gamer's way which is always hated by the money warriors.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dippo View Post
    Why did I progress to the next level when I didn't finished in the top 7??
    What do you mean by that, your level manager is higher now?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    What does the "promotion" letter says? In the "news" tab you should find that letter easily under the "competition" tab.

If your club's name isn't on it you shouldn't be promoted... or perhaps there are exceptions we don't know about...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The game is fuc*ed up... And as always Nordeus will keep their mouth shut... ...

what is going on!!!!!-navidad-oma-league11-congrats-u-work-nordeus.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    This sounds really strange, it isn't supposed to happen I think, perhaps you should report it to the support team...

Offtopic but...

That is because they knew the game better than you do or they are just lucky, it happens...

Sometimes stars just don't cut it. Look at player form, and don't let underperformers enter your starting line up. Use rest packs and train them they will get better.
    You saw their 2* getting a 8 in your match while all your players is 6* getting a 6? You can do that too if you know how to filter the gems out from the trash bin. The "more stars equals better player" thing is basically untrue.

And study the formation combo that will give you more chances for goals but fewer chances for your opponent.
    this is the hardest part since nobody would tell you the real counters as they are so extremely effective and unfair, you will have to test out playing friendy games or study the records for every match. I found out in worst cases you can have up to 3 times more chance at the opponents goal if your formation absolutely counters the opponent's one, making 3 star deficit a 50% winnable scenerio. In most cases a two star deficit can be even out by a decent counter, while a 1-star deficit still turn in your favour. Facing opponents of the same quality is like winning 90% of the time. Popular formations all have their achilles heels but when you facing a rare one you may be in trouble...

If you have a higher quality team and your formation countering the opponent, it is likely that a domination (5+ goal difference) would occur.

I won last league with 5 players below all having higher quality lineup than I do. I had more chances at the opponent's goal compared to theirs in every match in the season (MyShots+EnemyTackle > MyTackle+EnemyShots, even in the games I have lost I outgunned the opponent by almost 2:1 but unlucky days happen). I'd simply admit that my default formation is overpowered but it could still be countered and there is no way for a sure win, that is just how the game works. It's called gamer's way which is always hated by the money warriors.
    I play this game for a long time.. i think i am no rookie because of my level 24.. i won 19 leaguecups for example, i know how to play tactics, i know how the game works, but the last seasons there are some strange things in this game, i hear it from different managers.
    What happened today isn't that strange?
    i was so excited ( i am every time a new season start) and my level hasn't been Up , i finished 4th and should be level 25 now but No T11 let me stay at the same level

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What do you mean by that, your level manager is higher now?
    Yes my manager level is higher and I thought it was some kind of glitch but most of my players are now 4 stars which is evidence that I got promoted despite finishing 9th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12