Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: OK new to me

Addicted

OK new to me

I have just sold a player and when I clicked on the team that bought him it came up with 'Sorry, information for this club is not available'
    As I said, this is a first or me and if I can't see the club, how could he see my player to buy him?
    Not complaining about selling the player as I am desperate to sell players and the market I am in it is easy to buy but hard to sell.
    Amirovsky likes this.

Never seen anything like that, it only shows up sometimes for the team I bought a player from, but not the other way around...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    I can check the information of the club which brought my player by clicking the club name as shown in the News thread. Pls note that this thread only exists for 2 days. So, if you want to check later, you should add the buyer as your friend, or add your ex-player as favorite. As I remember, player statistics are not available.

Club which sold any player to my club can also be checked in the same way, unless the club is not a true club.

Addicted
    coolkizzz, that's my problem. I have always been able to look at the team that has bought my player, but on this accassion, I am getting that message.

Famous
    I never fail to inquire the clubs brought my players, and I still have no idea. It is unreasonable Nordeus use a fake club to buy your player.

BTW, I found that I cannot add one of the players I sold today as favorite. Other players sold are normal. I further checked the buyer team and noticed that the player has already been included in the player list.

Banned
    Today NORDEUS is celebrating a mysterious night DAY...

This may be a part of this celebration.......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes the Season has seemed to generate all sorts of errors.

Including ones I've never seen, for sure that's weird to not be able to see the Team that bought him. I checked a couple guys I sold and could see the Team. I hope it's an isolated glitch (might be a vain hope)
    Amirovsky likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Simply showing the promotion letter and your manager level in one pic would be an enough prove that a bug occurs...
    Amirovsky likes this.

Indeed Staggy Stagg, what you have described happened to me twice, below is a snapshot of one of them:
    OK new to me-error.png

And the player i sold looks like this:
    OK new to me-player.jpg

This happened to me 2 times, and the only link between the 2 cases is that I tried to sell the 2 players many time, over and over, and 1 day they were sold to these "Ghost teams".

@ Staggy Stagg: How many times you were trying to sell your player?

A friend thanked me for supporting him and I clicked thru the news thread and it shows me that message. But it is jst a "view" bug. When I click on that friend on my list I can see the team fine.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast