Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gaala

Thread: Under x4 and under x9 players: no one will buy them, no matter how good they are.

Under x4 and under x9 players: no one will buy them, no matter how good they are.

I've reached level 20 (21 now) and I can't sell players anymore. Been trying to sell players for over 30 days.

The players are excellent (7-8-9 rated), just not appropriate for current level. But no one will buy them because they are not at the brink of becoming 6*.

I list them 5 or 6 times a day. Nothing. Now a new season started, and they add up. I've 7 players on auction. Can't buy new ones, no room in team, no money in the bank.

I can't continue playing. This is ridiculous.

Dreamer
    well, changing player names works sometimes, if they are fast trainers learn them special ability because at my server 90% of players with special abilities gets bid wars.

keep putting them on the transfer list and train special ability at the same time.
    yeah it's not a fast solution but you have nothing else to do i think :S
    Server 52

TM is really interesting from server to server; these days I'm trying again to sell my nordgen mc q64 without success (I think this is 5th or 6th time) while other players from my level lead token wars for oldies Q80. This level 13 on server 4 is has so active market that I think it is completly impossible to put player Q80-84 on auction and not to sell him from 1st try. Someone will buy him for sure and spend a lot of tokens.
    Ex top eleven player

Be patient. Atm everyone is gunning for x4, x9 so the rest are ignored. Eventually who can't get those will focus their attention to your players. It's only the 2nd day of the season. It's still HOT in the market for x4,x9. If u tried selling those end of last season, obviously no one's gonna bite.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Yeah I have the same problem. This makes me wanna quit playing the game. No point. Im on level 22 now and Ive tried selling players from 2stars to 6stars now both at the end of last season and and in the beginning of this one and nobody is bidding. Useless.
    t11_fan likes this.

Yay, I've sold 3 of these players in one day.

The hilarious thing is that only the worst were sold. How can i explain that these remaining 108q and 112q players are best performers?

Gotta rename my Facebook to "Buy My 9-rated Players"
    Last edited by Celtic; 11-20-2014 at 07:57 AM.