Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Cheats revisited

Quote Originally Posted by FC Sanguis View Post
    Also Ice87's why don't you start your very own league where you own all the teams then you can win every season what a great feeling that will be for you
    I agree with this totally, "How to make the game pointless" It would turn out to be, Also we could do without the arguments here in this thread or we will have to close this off again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Some people just like to do things well instead of skimming the surface level and being mediocre. Wether its a game or anything else It doesn't mean they "live the game". I for one appreciate the guides and tips these guys have worked out for the rest of our benefit.
    I'm talking about the guys who cheat, don't get me wrong i like to do things well.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    aww..

No wonder u have plenty of time to make arguments at here, old man....
    No arguments here, arguments are the root of differing opinions, your a cheat, you know it I now it; everyone else on the forum knows it, it's called indisputable fact.
    The rest is a repose to your attempts to belittle others on here and the sheer guile you openly boast of in it's worst form.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-24-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

well,

Fristly, how many of u guys saw that i'm cheating?

Secondly, i believe most of user in this forum have more than one account and they opened it for their own purpose. T11 doesnt limit the number of account you can open. In fact, Nordeus proud to have 5m users....

Thirdly, what is the chance of to be in the same league. Dont say stupid like open new accounts and fill the league with your sub-accounts.. if any of you can do it, i will give u my throat N let u cut it....

i'm here jz trying to give my opinion that there is nth wrong with this guy or anyone who own more than 1 account in T11. All i can say is he took his chance..

What do u guys expect Nordeus to do? Ban this user? well, then they have to ban at least a million of users...
    The best they can do is to separate them.

so, why r u guys act like "dog see the beef steak" ????? I really wonder...
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I agree with this totally, "How to make the game pointless" It would turn out to be, Also we could do without the arguments here in this thread or we will have to close this off again.
    If i m not wrong, u also have 2 other accounts which u r using them to do testing and gifting, right?

The only different is they are at low level season not in the same league with u.

So my question what will u do if those accounts were in the same league with u even though your main purpose it to do testing??

Think about it widely.....
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)

Also Ice87's why don't you start your very own league where you own all the teams then you can win every season what a great feeling that will be for you .
    Plz dont say none-sense at here.

I aldy told, if you can do it, u can cut my throat...

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    If i m not wrong, u also have 2 other accounts which u r using them to do testing and gifting, right?

The only different is they are at low level season not in the same league with u.

So my question what will u do if those accounts were in the same league with u even though your main purpose it to do testing??

Think about it widely.....
    They are both L2 on different server to my main account, I don't even use them for gifting and I just let them run on auto-pilot, I have another account at L4 on auto-pilot too playing on a minimal token budget every season to see how far and what I can win with it. they can not manipulate results by possession bonus etc, I wouldn't want or have another account running alongside my main account at L15 anyways, not that I need 1 or 2 alt accounts to chuck games to help me win the league when I already win the league easily most seasons.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    I'm seeing this argument is V.I to be discussed in the right way; not like this!

In my opinion: I see there is no need to play with more than one team in T11 .. so it's not acceptable to have have more than one team in the same level and server or it regarded as a cheat .

I'm currently experiencing something like this : I'm facing in CL a guy who have 2 full scouted teams and the both teams are in the same league... so in this situation 2 teams in the same L, CL and the same server wtf .

I think in some cases it's not acceptable to neglect it ... and the ather cases we can accept it if the teams are in different server and level (but also must see if there is a cheats between the teams for the same guy or not; like sending gifts ... etc..)

come on.. i don't see anything wrong with multiple accounts for testing and sending gifts.. however it is if you have more than one team in the same competition. but the problem is not the bonus possession. what can +2% bonus possession do to affect your match result? it's too unimportant (unless of course if you have more teams to give you maximum possession bonus but how much time he will spend for useless thing like that? sooner or later he will give up on that)

but i think the real problem with multiple accounts is the bonus tokens and what you can do with it. bonus possession is nothing compared to this. imagine you have one more account in the same server and level as your main account. this means you have 35 free tokens every season, plus the opportunity of getting HUNDREDS of free tokens by sponsor offers. this will double your performance and financial power in the game. you can transfer the best player in your support account to your main account through negotiation. if you transfer player who was a scout player in the previous season, you will spend 50 - 8 = 42 tokens less. it is the same as a "free" scout player every season. not to mention that support accounts can give you free emblem and jersey to make you look tougher in the market. you can even invest little by little on your support account until it's able to send you official jerseys and emblems. that way nobody wants to fight you in the market and your player will get higher probability of being sold in bidding wars.

imagine if you have more than one accounts.. bonus possession is nothing. you can counter that if you want to. but hundreds of free tokens? what can you do?
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-24-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    ice87s likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They are both L2 on different server to my main account, I don't even use them for gifting and I just let them run on auto-pilot, I have another account at L4 on auto-pilot too playing on a minimal token budget every season to see how far and what I can win with it. they can not manipulate results by possession bonus etc, I wouldn't want or have another account running alongside my main account at L15 anyways, not that I need 1 or 2 alt accounts to chuck games to help me win the league when I already win the league easily most seasons.
    Yeah, what I wanted to say is you have 2 other accounts even though they are not in the same league with u but you still have multiple account, right?

So, there is nothing wrong to have multiple accounts. In the same league with main account or not, it is up to server, the server allocated it.

In short, if you were lucky, one of those multiple accounts will be in the same league with you.

If the person is lucky enough to have more than one account in the same league, you guys dont have right to blame him or call him a cheater, coz the server set it, not him. Whether manipulate result or not, it is up to him.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast