Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Cheats revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    come on.. i don't see anything wrong with multiple accounts for testing and sending gifts.. however it is if you have more than one team in the same competition. but the problem is not the bonus possession. what can +2% bonus possession do to affect your match result? it's too unimportant (unless of course if you have more teams to give you maximum possession bonus but how much time he will spend for useless thing like that? sooner or later he will give up on that)

but i think the real problem with multiple accounts is the bonus tokens and what you can do with it. bonus possession is nothing compared to this. imagine you have one more account in the same server and level as your main account. this means you have 35 free tokens every season, plus the opportunity of getting HUNDREDS of free tokens by sponsor offers. this will double your performance and financial power in the game. you can transfer the best player in your support account to your main account through negotiation. if you transfer player who was a scout player in the previous season, you will spend 50 - 8 = 42 tokens less. it is the same as a "free" scout player every season. not to mention that support accounts can give you free emblem and jersey to make you look tougher in the market. you can even invest little by little on your support account until it's able to send you official jerseys and emblems. that way nobody wants to fight you in the market and your player will get higher probability of being sold in bidding wars.

imagine if you have more than one accounts.. bonus possession is nothing. you can counter that if you want to. but hundreds of free tokens? what can you do?
    These are possible reasons of opening multiple account.

Because of these multiple accounts, Nordeus hit 5m likes.

Different ppl have different reasons, do you(ppl who complaining) have right to blame or judge it?
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

To have more than one account in itself is not cheating. To use those accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to throw games obviously is.

Its also not about being lucky or taking your chance. If you follow that logic then stealing money from a blind beggars cup is just seizing your opportunity right. Or even better bring a knife to a fistfight, in fact why not a tank!
    Just because its easy and you can does not make it a good or worthy thing to do. Perhaps you need to look up the word *honor* in the dictionary as you seem to lack any. The weak of mind always take the easy way.

And we do have the right to judge it because we have to compete against these people. All games and sports are about testing yourself against your opponent to find out how good you are. The only way to do that is if everyone follows the same rules.

Now i know this is just a silly football manager game don't get me wrong I just really hate cheats. Its not so much about this game but the principal we are discussing. I can't understand how you can enjoy "winning" anything or have a real sense of achievement unless you do it fairly.

I would say though that for some people in certain regions who don't get many token offers or videos etc that having another account to try and gain a few more so they can be on a level with those of us lucky enough to get them. I can understand that because unlike you i don't want or need any unfair advantages over my opponents.

Also Csaszar apologies if I misunderstood you in any way.
    Last edited by FC Sanguis; 02-24-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    dv8r, Joshiko and Yinhung like this.

well, can you find the word "honor" in this world? If you were honest in doing business, u will be starve on the street.

After spending over thousand usd on my account, do u think that i need it?

Follow the same rule? what are the rules? did Nordeus set it? If so, plz show me.

Thank
    Last edited by ice87s; 02-24-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    well, can you find the word "honor" in this world? If you were honest in doing business, u will be starve on the street.

Follow the same rule? what are the rules? did Nordeus set it? If so, plz show me.

Thank
    I run an honest business, I'm not starving. We have a difference of opinion good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post

Thank
    Facebook set the rules and that is how you made the multiple accounts. And you wonder why you got your other 2 accounts banned/separated/whatever?

If you weren't honest in doing business in the real world, you'll get your ass kicked by the authorities. Have you no guilty conscience? If I got caught cheating an in exam because I was "lucky to be in the same room as my friend so I took advantage", that's no valid excuse.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by FC Sanguis View Post
    I run an honest business, I'm not starving. We have a difference of opinion good luck.
    Oh yes? who know?

How about my second point and third point?

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Facebook set the rules and that is how you made the multiple accounts. And you wonder why you got your other 2 accounts banned/separated/whatever?

If you weren't honest in doing business in the real world, you'll get your ass kicked by the authorities. Have you no guilty conscience? If I got caught cheating an in exam because I was "lucky to be in the same room as my friend so I took advantage", that's no valid excuse.
    Well, I nvr wonder I could get banned/separate or whatever?

In every business, why do they take at least 100% profit then? If they were honest, they should sell at purchase price or let the world know what is their purchase price?

I think there is no 100% honest in real world.

100% profit lol now would that be gross or nett profit you refer to, maybe the companies you refer to have no overheads.
    Gross profit is for dummies nett profit is for business men and very few if any make 100% unless they are operating in some illegal form.
    Drug dealers and such like a perfect example but more like 1000% nett profit.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Facebook last year blocked 16 of my alt accounts, possibly due to the fact they were all linked and had the surname 'Haha' on every account.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    100% profit lol now would that be gross or nett profit you refer to, maybe the companies you refer to have no overheads.
    Gross profit is for dummies nett profit is for business men and very few if any make 100% unless they are operating in some illegal form.
    Drug dealers and such like a perfect example but more like 1000% nett profit.
    Come on man, what is the cost of iphone 5? what is the cost of laptop? How much do ppl pay for these?

I'm exporting supplementary such as multi Vitamin into Singapore. My purchase price is 0.8-1.2$, do you know how much i sell them at here? 50$!!!!! 50 times.... I'm not the only one selling @ this price and people still buying it.......

If I was honest man, should I sell @ 1.2$ and forgo 50$ profit???
    Last edited by ice87s; 02-24-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast