Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Cheats revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Dont be so cynic for the shake of a game its not worth it, regarding mirror thing in that case u r wrong!
    Totally lost me me with that one, as it seems a little humour/sarcasm was lost on you.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Totally lost me me with that one, as it seems a little humour/sarcasm was lost on you.
    No problem with me mate, i just being a bit touchy on this. Cheers
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Apprentice
    Yeh! and probably your dick also but then again you can't prove that either. In fact the only thing you can prove with any credibility is that you cheat in T11, correct?.
    Time to end this sage for now, no doubt this topic will raise it's head again, hopefully with a pleasant outcome.
    Once again accyrover you never fail to make me smile :-) I do enjoy reading your posts !! Keep up the good work

KEEP RIGHT ON

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    In my opinion,on a scale from 1 to 100, this way of so called cheating can help you on less than 0,5 (if we consider everything in the game). With a family member of mine we started to play T11 together (as we are doing with many other online games), back then we were in same league for a few seasons, for long time now we are not, we are both using same intenet connection so we have same IP, so my question is: How someone going to distinguish multiple acounts from family related acounts. except if facebook and TE 11 prohibits first degree relatives to have acounts on them, lol, and yes in the past helped me sometimes cause i am more fanatic with the game than he is(without even telling me, i know u r not believe the last, thats ok) and yes we are gifting each other and bying some players through direct transfers and all that having same IP, so in an hypothetical future we are in danger to be bunned cause we are relatives.
    May b these guys dont understand this situation or their mind is too narrow....

I'm living with my girlfriend and 2 younger brothers in Singapore. All of them have T11 account. One of them is at different server N i cant even support his game even though we cre8 almost at the same time. My gf account is in the same server but different league. So, the last account is in the same league with me N u guys call it a cheat???

All of those who called its a cheat, u all better come N suck my D!CK then
    Last edited by ice87s; 02-25-2013 at 01:53 AM.
    Maxtax likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Yeh! and probably your dick also but then again you can't prove that either. In fact the only thing you can prove with any credibility is that you cheat in T11, correct?.
    Time to end this sage for now, no doubt this topic will raise it's head again, hopefully with a pleasant outcome.
    Not an offense but u r jz a pure old-retarded.... Sad for your children N grandchildren.......
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)

oh! btw, u r aldy 46yr old. Jz realized that u r aldy one step closer to the grave......

Why dont u ask Mark Zuckerberg to ban my facebook account b4 u enter into your grave, old-retarded......

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

if it's cheating or not is irrelevant anymore. some say it is others that it isn't. i think it's difficult to prove a fake facebook account even if the ip is the same since you can say that they belong to other family members or friends. the fact is that this is a game and it's supposed to be fun. instead some assholes arround here don't respect anyone and anything. i blame his parents for his ****y attitude. his father should ask back his credit card, ban him from web-surfing and take him back to kindergarden where he belongs according to his mental condition. he should play with lego's and barbies and not mens games. nordeus do something with this ****er!!!
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

This thread has spun out of control. Closed.
    ice87s and Maxtax like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MDKII
    I was hoping this thread wouldn't escalate the way the old one did, but sadly, I had to give out infractions this time around.

As this seems a flimsy topic to discuss and gets people heated in the wrong way, we won't be allowing future threads on the subject of "Multi-accounting" for a while.

I'd like to thank those members who tried and managed to have a civil discussion on the subject.
    Maxtax likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456