Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BeckStar

Thread: I keep losing to my friends...

I keep losing to my friends...

So far this season I have a record of 10-3-3. My record against players I am friends with? 0-0-3. And they are all in the same league as me, and I am 3rd while they are 5th and 8th respectively (The third loss came in Champions League), so it's not that they are just much better teams than me. My team simply either forgets how to play against my friends, or their teams magically play better against me. This was the case last year as well, as I lost two very important matches to one of my friends.

Is this typical? Are friends more likely to "upset" other friends? Because if that's the case wouldn't it be wise to not have friends in the same league? It's getting really annoying and I need to find out if it's something in the algorithm where the only thing I can do is unfriend them, in order to avoid giving up any advantages.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

I don't think it works this way.. as i had full league of friends and won 24 out of 24 games, lost last 2 games on purpose ;D
    atleast in my case.. i've never had problems winning against topeleven friends but yea, you'r not the only one to complain about this..
    so there may be smth
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    I have a lot of friends. They are all in my facebook-group and we know each other very well. It´s hard to win because they know you´re style. Change your stlye, your formation, try s.th. new and you will win. Maybe :P

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I have a lot of friends. They are all in my facebook-group and we know each other very well. It´s hard to win because they know you´re style. Change your stlye, your formation, try s.th. new and you will win. Maybe :P
    I keep losing to my friends...-t11.jpg

Since all of you are active, they take the least active friend and make his/her team go Super Saiya against yours. That's what happened to me when I was playing for 8 season with my real life friends. Can never beat them (and I know for a fact that they are not as active as me). That was the only conclusion I could make, tho I doubt that was the case haha.

But against FB friends it's all equal. Come to think of it, the Nordeus game is very intelligent to be able to identify your real life friends and FB friends.

Anyway, I think it is more of a case of hidden boost given to opponents that are relatively lower in quality during matches which makes them pick it up a notch against your better Q team.

I know that feeling. It sucks. I usually lose the league because of 6 points dropped during loses to friends.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    You have high chances to be in same league with your friends (on same server). To completely prevent this, you should not have friends in the same level.

You have hard time to play against friends in T11. At the same time, your friends may feel that it is so easy to play against friends. You can assure that your team is forever better than your friends'. Probably, you will feel good winning against a much stronger friend next time.

I keep losing to Mo by 6 goals. 2nd time in 8 seasons. Pretty pissed about me breaking your unbeaten record last season? She got me this season!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	33335
    Tough league there...