Thread: Any Info on FORM???

Any Info on FORM???

I have had a pretty descent team over the last few seasons, and have had good players. Now these same players are experiencing low form.

What is the best way to get a player back to form?

Why is bad form affecting most of my team?

Is this a cycle thing that will correct itself?

Is there ANY information on Form, I can find nothing in all these posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan View Post
    I have had a pretty descent team over the last few seasons, and have had good players. Now these same players are experiencing low form.

This is very tough, the advice is trying different positions, dropping them to subs bench etc but in my experience i would sell them and replace
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

sell the worst player u have in every line and try to see a key player for each one. I did it with Khristal Palace and see the differance between last season and this one... 1 player can win perfectly not only 1/2 title, 3/4 of the league title.

Famous
    According to my observation, players' form cycles. Usually I try to sit out poor form players for a while if possible until their performance improves in friendly matches.

I believe that some players may never continue good performance after his team promotes to certain level and he meets stronger players. For a player whose quality is low comparing players around him, you should consider to replace him unless his performance is still consistently good.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-02-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Player form itself is generated randomly based on very weak rules. Weak here mean it satisfies some "actions" carried out by player on the pitch, but at the same time does not do justice to "key actions"

Let me explain a simple example:
    A striker scores a goal and misses 8 chances. Half the time, he'll be rated 6 by the game engine. He is penalised for his misses but is not credited for the goal which in some cases, are winners.

A midfielder does nothing to the team, but does not do anything wrong either. He doesn't score, doesn't assist and his average rating for the season is 7. He gets a 7 because he did not do anything wrong in the game engine's eyes.

OK so I've got that over with to set some expectations. To answer your questions:-

This is vague, a lot of ppl will tell you 100% condition, 100% morale, win bonuses. But this is crap. This is more of a hidden programming attribute that certain players will go on a downward spiral until he changes teams or if you are lucky, he sits out 4-5 matches or even the whole season. Also, the simplest way to try to get a player (not team) to return to form is to switch sides (as mentioned by someone). If you play two strikers - switch. If that doesn't work, play lone striker.

A wild guess, most your players are from the auction list and they all perform well together at one point and suddenly decides to not play at the same time as well. This is a regular phenomenon by players bought from the auction list. There is no logic to this. This is part of the game which is to "push" you to sell and buy new players. Also, it could be you brought in a new mediocre player and somehow the team chemistry (game calculation) is skewed from good to bad. I've sold some of these players jst to get my team form back.

As I mentioned above, the cycle will correct itself for a few select players, but some players just continue to not do anything for you on the pitch and do more harm than good.

There is NONE
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T