Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reporting of cheating?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4

    Reporting of cheating?

    Hi,

    is there any option how to report a player I think is cheating?

    I have only started few weeks ago and met another manager with overpowered team on my level (older only 1-2 weeks more), I tried to calculate but seems for me to be able to get so good team only by buying 1000+ tokens or by cheating.

    I can be wrong of course but I would like to know if there is some way to report it for revision.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    If you truly believe someone is cheating you can tell Nordeus Support

    But keep in mind, there are offers to earn tokens, as well as people with plenty of money.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by nodhamm View Post
    Hi,

    is there any option how to report a player I think is cheating?

    I have only started few weeks ago and met another manager with overpowered team on my level (older only 1-2 weeks more), I tried to calculate but seems for me to be able to get so good team only by buying 1000+ tokens or by cheating.

    I can be wrong of course but I would like to know if there is some way to report it for revision.

    Thank you
    I know it seems unfair to new players but theres little "cheating",many managers purchase 1000+ tokens or watch videos and fill out surveys for them, also managers from much higher levels are abandoning their teams for new clubs at lower levels,the problem for you is that they bring their tokens and boosters with them.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    ok ... makes sense

    thank you for information

    I was mostly curious as in other games I see option to report directly while no such option here

    thank you one more time

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    I've only recently joined and I haven't spent a penny on tokens or booster packs I get all my tokens and boosters from app downloads, videos, surveys and playing online games for set amount of time it's a bit of chore but you do get free tokens at the end of the day.
    I've used some of my tokens to speed up building projects which in turn will give you additional revenue and I've spent some for additional signings to strengthen my side.
    I'm always looking for free agents under 21 I keep them for a few days these signings are totally maxed out on training you can make some tidy profits if you're smart ;-)
    I signed one player for 2k sold him for 850k 2 days later.
    I now have the strongest side in my league hence why I'm top of my league

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    I forgot to mention changing a free signings name and nationality as pointed out and mentioned in the tutorials section in the forum, for 1 token investment it's well worth it

  7. #7
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    I know it seems unfair to new players but theres little "cheating",many managers purchase 1000+ tokens or watch videos and fill out surveys for them, also managers from much higher levels are abandoning their teams for new clubs at lower levels,the problem for you is that they bring their tokens and boosters with them.
    Are the trophies and/or achievements also carried on?

  8. #8
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Trophies no, Achievements I think yes.. At least from what I can see from a friend (started same week as me) has only the Trophies since his new Team, founded date is when he took over that team, but has Old School achievement.
    As well, on the desktop version the Achievements are in the Manager tab, Trophies in Team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Trophies no, Achievements I think yes.. At least from what I can see from a friend (started same week as me) has only the Trophies since his new Team, founded date is when he took over that team, but has Old School achievement.
    As well, on the desktop version the Achievements are in the Manager tab, Trophies in Team.
    I have recently done this and can confirm that Trophies are gone but Achievement are still there.
    BeckStar likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  10. #10
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Yep, Achivements don't disappear ;P Trophies do.. ofc
    As Cat says, it's showing the date when he took over the new team, not when he first joined^^

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast