Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: No Nordeus generated players anymore in the transfer market

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    What do you mean?
    He means if u wake up early at say 5am-7am u may catch some before everyone else on your server
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    He means if u wake up early at say 5am-7am u may catch. some before everyone else on your server
    Already tried that. There are no nord generated players in the early hours of the morning also on my server

Already tried that. There are no nord generated players in the early hours of the morning also on my server
    yes I agree with u that is why I quit my team and took over a new one on level 1
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    They merged the markets of many different servers, in order to encourage managers to fight and spend tokens in auctions.

Even almost-retiring players (30/31) are costing some 10 rounds.
    I can't understand exactly how these mergers affect the lack of 5 star players in the transfer market of the highest level. How am I supposed to improve the squad if there are only 3 and 4 star players on the market THE WHOLE SEASON? They will not make me buy scouts or use personal trainer, cause I'm not a token buyer and never had been.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    yes I agree with u that is why I quit my team and took over a new one on level 1
    This is not a good option in my opinion. I'm not ready to quit my team, my history, my trophies and my top league level and start playing vs bots and inactive squads for now. I just wanna have a proper market with some 5 star players to replace my 4 star players from last season.

Day 23 of the season now. The update is that there is no update. STILL NOT A SINGLE 5 STAR NORDGEN THE WHOLE SEASON on the market Tried to upgrade my team only by buying other users' unwanted players And now the result is 12th in the standings

Rookie
    try to buy academy player. they are as good as nordgen

There are no 5 star academy players available neither from my own academy, nor from other users' academies. The only option is to buy 4 star and power train him, but takes too many resources imo.
    t11_fan likes this.

This happened to me 2 seasons ago and now again, but I think its a mistake on the side of Nordeus, because in the morning there are Nordgens on the market, but they are 3* players. I mean, I cannot prove it, because, obviously, I never bought such a 3* player and looked at the club that selled him, but there are lots of 18 year olds out there every morning. So I guess it's kind of a incorrect allocation where you and other managers just are thrown into the wrong pool of players on the transfer market.

It's really frustrating but if you don't get promoted then next year there should be 5*-Nordgens on the market, at least it was the case in my experiences two seasons ago.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This happened to me 2 seasons ago and now again, but I think its a mistake on the side of Nordeus, because in the morning there are Nordgens on the market, but they are 3* players. I mean, I cannot prove it, because, obviously, I never bought such a 3* player and looked at the club that selled him, but there are lots of 18 year olds out there every morning. So I guess it's kind of a incorrect allocation where you and other managers just are thrown into the wrong pool of players on the transfer market.

It's really frustrating but if you don't get promoted then next year there should be 5*-Nordgens on the market, at least it was the case in my experiences two seasons ago.
    What do you mean you cannot prove it, the names of the clubs manufactured by Nordeus are always somthing like: "famous a.c.", "incredible a.c.", "dangerous f.c." or something like that. They never sound real

What do you mean you cannot prove it, the names of the clubs manufactured by Nordeus are always somthing like: "famous a.c.", "incredible a.c.", "dangerous f.c." or something like that. They never sound real
    I don't go online on PC in the morning because I don't have the time. And on my phone I don't see the clubs name unfortunately. In the next week I'll try to go online on PC in the early hours and have a look.
    sincity likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast