Thread: Strategy for transfers

Dreamer

Strategy for transfers

I have a little question: i'm on level 3, in league i'm 1st with only win so i think i can win the league this season.
    In champions league, i'm 1st in poules, and i can win others matchs after i think.

I have 100 tokens and i ask me a question... scouts player that i can have, have 39 quality maximum... i think i should buy scout players when i'll be on level 4, because scouts players will have 44 quality ? it's a good strategy or i should buy players now...??

thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    I have a little question: i'm on level 3, in league i'm 1st with only win so i think i can win the league this season.
    In champions league, i'm 1st in poules, and i can win others matchs after i think.

I have 100 tokens and i ask me a question... scouts player that i can have, have 39 quality maximum... i think i should buy scout players when i'll be on level 4, because scouts players will have 44 quality ? it's a good strategy or i should buy players now...??

thanks you
    Best strategy to buy scouts is at the beginning of the season, ages 22-25 years, quality that ends in 4 or 9.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If you are already feeling confident about this season then it is probably best to wait. I know how tempting it is when you see a nice player on the list though but maybe you can pick up something from the auctions for a few tokens and then gather more tokens over the next 2 weeks again to make 50+ for a scout player the next season.

Having said all that the way to win is definitely to try and dominate and make your team *much* stronger than your opponents. So really there is no wrong or right answer.

Apprentice
    Either bid like hell and hope not to become bid warrior, or take down scout two at 1st day of new season and pray that he will play good

Addicted
    wouldn't it be easier to buy a player on the transfer market that is almost as good as the scout players? should cost a lot less tokens i guess

eks
    transfer market is actually a good oportunity, but people ignore it for some reason i do not understand (i am a 6th level, kinda newbie). people post on the transfer market the players they wish to sell, so others (from lower levels) can make offers. if the buyer is willing, he might even give some tokens to the seller, and it is still profitable than losing auctions. i think more people should post their players on the topic, before they try to sell on auction house.