Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: selling players

Apprentice
    Here's a nice dilema then .. if you got an aging player that scores loads of goals , do you keep him if he drops to 4 star or even 3 . knowing you wont get a re-sale .
    no info for you my watchers :P

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    Here's a nice dilema then .. if you got an aging player that scores loads of goals , do you keep him if he drops to 4 star or even 3 . knowing you wont get a re-sale .
    In general, I will sell him but not be too hurry if he's still in good form. For my L8 team, the matches are easy. I sell such players more quickly because finding replacement is easy and other strikers are good enough to cover his place. For L16 team, it is quite difficult to find a good replacement striker. I will use such players until their performances worsen to average 7.

Keep trying, I had a 33 year old, which I managed to sell for the biggest price at the 10th attempt.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin van Zutphen View Post
    Keep trying, I had a 33 year old, which I managed to sell for the biggest price at the 10th attempt.
    Honestly, unless you are in very low leagues, the chance is rare, unless he is close to next star and someone carelessly press the bid button in last few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Davies View Post
    Thanks I'm level 16. one is 24 one 28 and two are 30 started trying to sell 2 of the players 24 and year old after 4 days of season
    Nordeus modified some servers and merged their market access only.

You can't buy without spending massive tokens.

You can't sell because almost no-one sees some of your auctions.

I've been trying to sell 27 and 29 years old players top rated and with special ability for 9 weeks now. 109 and 108 quality.
    Last edited by Celtic; 12-11-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    got me worried now ... got a 29 year old im goign to be sellign next season ( so 30 ) ....

his goalscorign is EXCELLENT tho ........ should i stick with him or sell ?

Attachment 33897
    Hard to sell now.

They also blocked buyers from seeing statistics again.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Hard to sell now.

They also blocked buyers from seeing statistics again.
    I can still see statistics of potential new players. But their recent form is no longer available after joining my team. I hate this.

Having same problems selling players, have 3 up for sale at the moment all 18 age at level 31. What is the point in getting youngsters from a development squad/training if we can't use them as they are that far behind even our worst players or if we sign them we cant then sell them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12