Thread: Advice of the day : Use hard tackling and break legs (sarcasm).

Advice of the day : Use hard tackling and break legs (sarcasm).

Hi guys. I took 4 yellow cards, 1 red card and for a better end, a penalty at 90 minutes+. I'm playing with normal tackling. So use hard tackling, break legs like a freakin butcher and take cards for real reasons. Nordeus UI, i really do HATE you.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Why do you hate UI )) anyway good advice, sometimes I'm using too
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Why do you hate UI )) anyway good advice, sometimes I'm using too
    I am really really disguted about this match Prico it was an important game and i felt on a referee addicted to cocaine+Extazy cocktails I can't call "bad luck" 3 yellows+a red+a penalty at 90"... I'm sure it was a bug. I think i'll always play with hard tackling now.

Addicted
    i think PricopGeorgeCătălin meant that you said the wrong word. you weren't complaining about the UI (user interface; the visuals) but the GE (game engine)

Right Hulla
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    I am really really disguted about this match Prico it was an important game and i felt on a referee addicted to cocaine+Extazy cocktails I can't call "bad luck" 3 yellows+a red+a penalty at 90"... I'm sure it was a bug. I think i'll always play with hard tackling now.
    Sometimes it is like that, I had too, 2 red cards and 6 yellow (in one game)
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook