Thread: Advice of the day : Use hard tackling and break legs (sarcasm).

Advice of the day : Use hard tackling and break legs (sarcasm).

Hi guys. I took 4 yellow cards, 1 red card and for a better end, a penalty at 90 minutes+. I'm playing with normal tackling. So use hard tackling, break legs like a freakin butcher and take cards for real reasons. Nordeus UI, i really do HATE you.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Why do you hate UI )) anyway good advice, sometimes I'm using too
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Why do you hate UI )) anyway good advice, sometimes I'm using too
    I am really really disguted about this match Prico it was an important game and i felt on a referee addicted to cocaine+Extazy cocktails I can't call "bad luck" 3 yellows+a red+a penalty at 90"... I'm sure it was a bug. I think i'll always play with hard tackling now.

Addicted
    i think PricopGeorgeCătălin meant that you said the wrong word. you weren't complaining about the UI (user interface; the visuals) but the GE (game engine)

Right Hulla
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    I am really really disguted about this match Prico it was an important game and i felt on a referee addicted to cocaine+Extazy cocktails I can't call "bad luck" 3 yellows+a red+a penalty at 90"... I'm sure it was a bug. I think i'll always play with hard tackling now.
    Sometimes it is like that, I had too, 2 red cards and 6 yellow (in one game)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook