Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: is it worth training a goalie+defender in Offensive skills and attackers in defensive

Keep them all balanced, if not, sooner or later they fall over.
    Every one wants the best price when we come to sell, experienced managers know what to look for, no one is going into a bidding war where a players stats are shagged.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Addicted
    oh, didn't know that theere cannot be more than 20 skillp difference between the three abilities!

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Keep them all balanced, if not, sooner or later they fall over.
    Every one wants the best price when we come to sell, experienced managers know what to look for, no one is going into a bidding war where a players stats are shagged.
    why a defensive ability should important for a striker ? so are you saying instead of adding another 20 skills points to his attacking skills is better to give it to his defensive skills to improve him !!!!? that make zero sense to me...
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    i have
    GK only defense (49 quality and 62 defense)
    Dc (defense only)
    Dl/dr (defense and mental)
    dmr (defense and attack)
    mc(offense and mental)
    ml/aml or mr amr (offense only) since i will use only red arrow on them
    amc and st (offense and mental)
    disagree tbh
    i seen my CM help out alot defending even as last man.. he will need defensive ability too
    wingers will need physical side on their game especially with red arrow meaning they will run more
    GK, i noted my special one-one GK is letting them beat him easily on 1vs1.. my guess is his lack of pace to track the ball once try the striker try to dribble him or run with ball further to have more space to shoot
    I think all players will need physical/mental skills , especially the defenders to keep up with fast strikers
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

and my top scorer from league and CL and cup is a st 5* 46 quality (36 defense 46 mental and 56 attack) and don`t miss like the other st i have 5* quality 49 (48 def , 49 mental , 51 attack ) .... that`s learn me a lot for future training !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12