Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Enrico Habiger

Thread: Unfair League, how is this possible?

Rookie

Unfair League, how is this possible?

I'm level 20, 1 star average. My League consist of players with an average of 5 and even 6 stars. I added a picture of all my competitors:
    How is this even a fair game? Someone could explain me how this is possible? It's an impossible task to even promote.

Unfair League, how is this possible?-team-2.jpgUnfair League, how is this possible?-team-3.jpgUnfair League, how is this possible?-team-4.jpgUnfair League, how is this possible?-team.jpg
    Last edited by thijs88; 01-13-2015 at 05:37 PM.

A garbage of a game. I myself have a full squad + bench full with 5 star players + SA's lots of them and 2 f**ked up seasons now. Level 12, safe to say I have the best team of the league and I'm on 11'th place after 2 matches. Knocked out in the first leg of cup...
    Last season in Just couple of matches I lost any chance at the title and 2'nd place, got kicked out of CL and Cup also. Then the game started to give me victories when nothing was worth fighting for anymore towards the end.
    Now It's all crap all over again.
    Screw this game and I regret every single cent that I gave away to Nordeus.
    Never gonna happen again!

****ty game with ****ty people creating it. Can't imagine how millions of players got into this garbage.

Bleah!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by thijs88 View Post
    I'm level 20, 1 star average. My League consist of players with an average of 5 and even 6 stars. I added a picture of all my competitors:
    How is this even a fair game? Someone could explain me how this is possible? It's an impossible task to even promote.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team 2.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	35806Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team 3.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	35805Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team 4.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	35807Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	35808
    Hi, I know sometimes it´s not fair- but in reality in every league are good teams and bad teams. A team with 4 or 5 stars should be easy to create. How long you didn´t buy players? A team with only one star didn´t buy players for minimum 2 or 3 seasons!? A friend had also this problem, I bought him 9 players with 5 stars for 16 token to help him. You have 610M money for buying players. So keep on playing, you will get a better team (Y)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Afaik League isn't based on ratings, I think it is random. My team Celtic has rating 39.5 (4*, lvl5) and in mine league are 3 teams which have Q36-38 (4*) and 10 other teams which have at least Q38.
    Cup is only competition based on average ratings (if that is true)
    Ex top eleven player

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by thijs88 View Post
    It's an impossible task to even promote.
    Perhaps that is Nordeus' strategy moving forward, thats why u see posts of ppl being forced to promote even on last place last season. So good news = you get promoted anyways Bad news, well everything else is bad news.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Hi, I know sometimes it´s not fair- but in reality in every league are good teams and bad teams. A team with 4 or 5 stars should be easy to create. How long you didn´t buy players? A team with only one star didn´t buy players for minimum 2 or 3 seasons!? A friend had also this problem, I bought him 9 players with 5 stars for 16 token to help him. You have 610M money for buying players. So keep on playing, you will get a better team (Y)
    I don't think it's random. I see 9 out of 11 players of my League that havent been promoted last season. The rest: 1 player was 1st place, and the other player was 2nd, and I was 1st place too. They put the best of last season in the not promoted players of the next level together. That's an unfair thing to do as they have a headstart of 1 season. I hope in the Top Eleven Beta 2015, they'll merge the servers somehow or solve this issue. This is mission impossible for me. Already lost all my games so far. Sure I have a team full of 5 stars now, but the 18-23 year olds on the market are extremely hard to get. A 25 round for a 20 year old isn't out of the ordinary. So improving my team isn't going as fast as I want. And on my other account level 9, I can get 19 year old's with 1 or 2 tokens as there is noone playing the game. It's soo messed up.
    Last edited by thijs88; 01-16-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Dreamer
    How is possible to buy 9 players for 16 tokens to an other player ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post

@Tomy Maybe he didn't send him negotiation offer, but waited for his friend to put those players on auction so that he could buy them. Of course, you can't buy through negotiations soo much players for 16t
    Ex top eleven player