Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By OcalaFC

Thread: Wtf?! Bad scheduling!!!

Wtf?! Bad scheduling!!!

How can you come out with the new season schedule while scheduling games WITHOUT any notice. You scheduled a Cup game for me at 12:23 am eastern standard time. I had no notice and didn't have a chance to get my team ready. I woke up to a 4-0 LOSS. YOU NEED TO GIVE A DAY OFF WITH NO GAMES BETWEEN SEASONS!!!! VERY UNHAPPY!!!!

Addicted
    I got nailed with that once before.

Before the season ends, set a good formation with the players you have under contract for the upcoming season.
    BeckStar and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by OcalaFC View Post
    How can you come out with the new season schedule while scheduling games WITHOUT any notice. You scheduled a Cup game for me at 12:23 am eastern standard time. I had no notice and didn't have a chance to get my team ready. I woke up to a 4-0 LOSS. YOU NEED TO GIVE A DAY OFF WITH NO GAMES BETWEEN SEASONS!!!! VERY UNHAPPY!!!!
    I assume you are very new to the game and this is your second month (season).

We have all been there and hit with this thing. But usually I don't really give much thought about cups because it is jst the luck of the draw.

Having said that, like tarcanes92 said, end of the season, identify players who will be out of contract and drop them to the bench in case you don't log in before the cup match starts. Else jst renew the contracts early but you'll lose a year. I used to do that coz didnt want the hassle of rushing into the new season.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Actually Im level 12 with multiple 1st places in leagues, Champions, and Cups. Its just unfair not knowing your next game time between seasons.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OcalaFC View Post
    Actually Im level 12 with multiple 1st places in leagues, Champions, and Cups. Its just unfair not knowing your next game time between seasons.
    Took you 12 months to complain? lol hahaha
    By season 5 I jst didnt bother about cups, man. So the first cup match doesn't really bother me much.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    U lvl 12 and didnt notice dis prb earlier....