Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: F-A-I-L... hahahahaha what the heck is this :D 5min rest between League & Cup game ?

I'll figure this out i think im able to recovery 11 players 1 by 1 in 2 min, should be ok ..i don't wanna change the time cause it's actually the only 1hour that i got on friday haha
    Btw, anyone know how this happened?
    I did it on purpose, didn't think the game would let me.. but it actually worked haha.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    They shoulda have asked me to play both games in same time... i don't need those 5min
    Attachment 34236
    That sucks, I really hate it when they do crazy stuff like this, the scheduling is my biggest bug bare
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

You should be happy that it's not the other way around. If you must play additional time (and penalties) in the cup match, you might not even be able to view the league match.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    I'll figure this out i think im able to recovery 11 players 1 by 1 in 2 min, should be ok ..i don't wanna change the time cause it's actually the only 1hour that i got on friday haha
    Btw, anyone know how this happened?
    I did it on purpose, didn't think the game would let me.. but it actually worked haha.
    I figured that out, both were home games I'd schedule them at least 12 hours apart, but then again, as u said, thats the only hour you have got.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Quote Originally Posted by Castreal View Post
    I figured that out, both were home games I'd schedule them at least 12 hours apart, but then again, as u said, thats the only hour you have got.
    Cup draw were made few min b4 new season day, cup game was already set up but it didn't show untill i reload the game..
    I was able to see the League game, changed it for 18:30 as it's my only way to watch it, by the time they were done with Cup draw and it was set up for 18:43 but but it wasnt showing.
    The thing allowing me to do this was: League done about 15min b4 the cup Pure coincidence but still funny how the game allows you to do it.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

have you not noticed that you can still win the second game rather more easily than you should given that you dont have time to give grren packs? Seriously. I have won several times against the odds when I dont make it home in time for the second game and forget to play it on my phone. Isnt there something on here stating that you can still win consistently with no morale or condition? I think all it does it increase chance of injury among other things.
    BeckStar likes this.

Famous
    haha i don't really complain. this would save me lots of time i'll waste 11 greens and that's it ;P ****load of videos to watch anyway.
    It's like a day off w/o being worried if i can get up to watch the game or..having to login twice Friday is my last day b4 i go in vacation..
    So i won't have much time during the day, got to get ready and stuff
    We'r leaving home at 7:00 pm as programmed, i watch my games till 6:51 and log off or a while
    Bro, U are still so lucky to have video to watch..hahaha...and during my time with T11, I saw most (Not all..but MOST) of the EU members do not need to invest much real cash and still can be a champion since you have too much things to farm (videos/games..)...so 13 mins or 1 min or 3 hours or even a day is the same ...u do not need to worry about wasting tokens since u have too much to spare...hahaha
    We wish same thing happen in our Asia but it will never come, i guess...huhuhu...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-16-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    have you not noticed that you can still win the second game rather more easily than you should given that you dont have time to give grren packs? Seriously. I have won several times against the odds when I dont make it home in time for the second game and forget to play it on my phone. Isnt there something on here stating that you can still win consistently with no morale or condition? I think all it does it increase chance of injury among other things.
    I better be able to win this.. else i will have to sack half my team haha
    F-A-I-L... hahahahaha what the heck is this :D 5min rest between League & Cup game ?-i-better.jpg

This happened because you rescheduled your League match at the moment when we were scheduling our Cup competition.
    Usually, as you know, minimum gap between two matches is 3h.
    If you want us to reschedule one of your 2 games, please, send me PM with your account ID number and preferred time.

Regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12