Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is it me or did Nordeus do something to make the game more difficult?

Is it me or did Nordeus do something to make the game more difficult?

LOL, nice title. sometimes I amaze myself.

There are no more QPR/Leicesters/Burnleys in my leagues. In all my accounts, my Quality is almost the same as all the other 13 teams in my leagues. I mean WOW! I guess they want to make it look like its not just an easy season anymore.
    I tanked one account last season and the other 4 won their leagues with a few games to spare and there were some bot/1/2 STAR teams in every league. Now, everyone is 5* or high 4* give or take 1-2 Q. example, I am 100.4Q and the lowest team is 98.5Q. Same in my other leagues. Like my leagues are all Champion league tables now. In fact, the CL has a greater spread than the normal league as there are a few 90Q in the CL.

Nice one Nordeus, a spirited change to bring more competition makes it even more UN-REALISTIC. I mean, how many people complain that they win the league with 8 games to go???

Haha.. I'm experiencing the opposite right now.. last league i had a better team (Quality wise) and i struggled just to get the 4th place in League ... losing in much of my first half of the season...

But the thing is opposite this time... i have almost same squad( all have 1 star less) so my average quality in my league is quite low same is for CL and Cup ( My opponets have 3-4 avg. quality than me .. just 2-3 changes.. and i have won 3 out of my first 4 matches and drew one .. last season in first four matches i had won only 1 and lost 3 ... Also i managed to score 14 goals in first 4 matches.. last season in total i scored just goals like 80-90... Hope this season would be good for me

Level 6 Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post

There are no more QPR/Leicesters/Burnleys in my leagues. In all my accounts, my Quality is almost the same as all the other 13 teams in my leagues. I mean WOW! I guess they want to make it look like its not just an easy season anymore.
    I tanked one account last season and the other 4 won their leagues with a few games to spare and there were some bot/1/2 STAR teams in every league. Now, everyone is 5* or high 4* give or take 1-2 Q. example, I am 100.4Q and the lowest team is 98.5Q. Same in my other leagues. Like my leagues are all Champion league tables now. In fact, the CL has a greater spread than the normal league as there are a few 90Q in the CL.

Nice one Nordeus, a spirited change to bring more competition makes it even more UN-REALISTIC. I mean, how many people complain that they win the league with 8 games to go???
    It seems I m not the only one in here. You made the thread faster than me,I was just about to say that my league is full of 5 stars oppoennts.I m quality 66(4 stars overall),the worst second is 69.8

People complain cause they lose to lower Q teams in the league sometimes?
    When the Q of teams is all equal ppl can't compalin..
    Why do you complain now? -_- Un-Realistic/Realistic.. whatever they do is always wrong and there's always someone to whine about it FFS.
    C O M P E T E.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post

I will feel excited to participate in such a league. Keen competition is expected and results are not easy to be predicted.

BTW, I think it is natural that there are less bot or abandoned teams on club levels going up, especially if you are still in lower leagues.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The last handful of seasons I have been in similar Q Leagues, When I had a team full of Scouts that bit me and I didn't promote for the first time, but it still was fun trying to beat better teams in League. The season I don't recognize one team in my League, which is may be due to the server reshuffle they'd been working on. It's nice to not face the same set of teams again, and since the quality is fairly similar it should be good, there is only one abandoned looking team in my League. Not bad for level 21.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't like this new feature. Real leagues have strong teams and weak teams, difficult matches and easy ones, predictable results and surprises. In my opinion, Nordeus had achieved a very good simulation of real leagues, including the famous troll results from time to time. Now the League turns out to be a similar competition to Cup.

Famous
    I don't object that a league has clubs with a wide range of qualities in order to simulate a true league. But I really do not enjoy competing with bot teams. The result is too predicable. I hope there are some uncertainties in each game.

After grouping friends into same league, I cannot see Nordeus have a simple but systematic method to assign the remaining teams, unless these are purely random.

I think it's not fair to have easy leagues and difficult leagues in one level. The leagues should all have equal strength, meaning that there are strong teams and weak teams. Last year I ended easily in top 3 (it was for sure 5 matches before the end) while some of my friends (having better teams than me and buying lots of players while I only bought one player last season) had problems to even end in the top 7.

I also think the weakest team (or maybe 2/3) should degrade (except for level 1 of course) to avoid weak inactive teams staying in the same level.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast