Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is it me or did Nordeus do something to make the game more difficult?

Who is complaining? I am simply amazed and making an observation. I have done my share of complaining about this board and game and rarely visit here anymore. Waste of time.

BUT then I saw the message from the admin saying they would reschedule a game to a preferred time and... MIND. BLOWN. Nordeus actually showing a customer/manager that they actually care about something more than their money?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin van Zutphen View Post
    I think it's not fair to have easy leagues and difficult leagues in one level. The leagues should all have equal strength, meaning that there are strong teams and weak teams. Last year I ended easily in top 3 (it was for sure 5 matches before the end) while some of my friends (having better teams than me and buying lots of players while I only bought one player last season) had problems to even end in the top 7.

I also think the weakest team (or maybe 2/3) should degrade (except for level 1 of course) to avoid weak inactive teams staying in the same level.
    Actually, randomly assigning all clubs to leagues is the simplest and fairest method. However, since friends are tended to be grouped in same league, some manipulations are required.

As I remember, different CUPS (or CL, I have forgotten) participated by clubs in same level may have different prize money. If strong leagues offer more prize money, the clubs participating these leagues will be somehow compensated, provided that they can finished in top 7.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So far as I can see it's random (and sometimes depending on your "friends") but all the recipes have their challenge .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    But Sully, you mention that there are no QPR/Leicesters/Burnleys in your league, but, why on being promoted should you be not a QPR/Leicesters/Burnley. Why should you win every season, I like a challenging season. I do not expect to win every season but I do not get upset when I don't. I check my opponents and decide how to play that season accordingly. I never tank but I will not spend tokens buying players just to try to be competitive in a hard league. I save tokens and then at the end of the season I try to build for the next season.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    But Sully, you mention that there are no QPR/Leicesters/Burnleys in your league, but, why on being promoted should you be not a QPR/Leicesters/Burnley. Why should you win every season, I like a challenging season. I do not expect to win every season but I do not get upset when I don't. I check my opponents and decide how to play that season accordingly. I never tank but I will not spend tokens buying players just to try to be competitive in a hard league. I save tokens and then at the end of the season I try to build for the next season.
    I tanked season before last and won the most recent season with 3 games to go. had 14 scouts, 4 of which were world class, all without buying tokens or power training. and I still have over 150 tokens and 400 red packs, 100+ blue packs and almost 100 greens. So to your question that why I shouldnt be the QPR...I start the season with fourteen(14) 5* players and the rest are 4* a few points away from 5*, so I am almost automatically in the top tier of any league.

I would say that there are 3-4 managers with higher quality, but barely, while the other 9 managers are barely lower quality. its 98-101Q range for all 14 teams. thats like taking the top 3 teams from each league *England/Spain/Italy/Germany/France into one.

I am not complaining about it, just amazed as it is the first time there is equality and no serious underdogs.

What is funny is that this is a tanking season for me and I should have the easiest time as there are no 1/2* teams that i have to play illegal formations with my backups and stupid instructions hoping for a loss. That being said, the fact that there is an unheard of equality this season makes no difference to me and it therefore wasted. Nice try Nordeus. Maybe next season.
    cookizzz likes this.

Rookie
    Yup.... all my opponents in league are of same quality as me....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I tanked season before last and won the most recent season with 3 games to go. had 14 scouts, 4 of which were world class, all without buying tokens or power training. and I still have over 150 tokens and 400 red packs, 100+ blue packs and almost 100 greens. So to your question that why I shouldnt be the QPR...I start the season with fourteen(14) 5* players and the rest are 4* a few points away from 5*, so I am almost automatically in the top tier of any league.

I would say that there are 3-4 managers with higher quality, but barely, while the other 9 managers are barely lower quality. its 98-101Q range for all 14 teams. thats like taking the top 3 teams from each league *England/Spain/Italy/Germany/France into one.

I am not complaining about it, just amazed as it is the first time there is equality and no serious underdogs.

What is funny is that this is a tanking season for me and I should have the easiest time as there are no 1/2* teams that i have to play illegal formations with my backups and stupid instructions hoping for a loss. That being said, the fact that there is an unheard of equality this season makes no difference to me and it therefore wasted. Nice try Nordeus. Maybe next season.
    I believe you can and will improve your team to at least above average in this league and run for the title in this season. It will be fun because there is a challenge for every match, even against the 'weak teams' which actually have ability to upset yours. In fact, some of your opponents may not have time in coming month, may not like strong opponents in this league, or whatever other reasons, will decide to tank for the season and then convert its teams to QPR etc. like as you mentioned by selling players or using illegal formations. Then you will also have some real weak team to play with.

BTW, I hate playing with teams with illegal formation even more than playing with bot teams.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I like your attitude and my situation is similar to yours. I don't really feel fun for the seasons that my teams comfortably led since week 1 or 2 and eventually won. In the season that I enjoyed the most, I participated a league with at least half of the teams 1 club level higher than mine and these teams are generally 4 or more average quality above mine. My team struggled near the bottom of the table in 1st half of the season. It improved in 2nd half and even have a chance to be the 1st runner up before the last day. At last, my team ranked at no.4. I was very satisfy and enjoyed at that time.

After 5 seasons with the same teams in the league I went for a random league this Season thinking I might get a break from that ultra-competitive environment for 1 season. Quality across the league is broadly similar.

#backfired

PS. Yes. I know, I should've nerfed it with low Q friends.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 12-18-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I believe you can and will improve your team to at least above average in this league and run for the title in this season. It will be fun because there is a challenge for every match, even against the 'weak teams' which actually have ability to upset yours. In fact, some of your opponents may not have time in coming month, may not like strong opponents in this league, or whatever other reasons, will decide to tank for the season and then convert its teams to QPR etc. like as you mentioned by selling players or using illegal formations. Then you will also have some real weak team to play with.

BTW, I hate playing with teams with illegal formation even more than playing with bot teams.
    I believe I can, but I wont. its a tanking season for this account so I can get them all to scout again. I tank every other season now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast