Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Strange coincidence

Strange coincidence

The last week has seen something strange. I sent a complaint to Nordeus and since then I have not scored a goal, but got many goals against me. I'm spoiled by scoring many goals. I do not believe this has any connection with my complaint, but it happened from the first battle after the complaint. 2 Cup matches, 2 CL matches and the last 5 league games, all with much lower lvl than I am. That said, probably just a coincidence ...

Nordeus has put out a contract on your squad so they're all scared to score.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Sturla likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, it's not that I reject every conspiracy theory but it's hard to believe that Nordeus is paying someone to intervening in to the program and fixing the results of every player who is complaining or writing bad things in the forum.
    If this happening then your post will be eliminate in (sec) 1...2...3...4...5..........nope
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I've sent complaints to nordeus multiple times, and I've never had a dry run like yours...so yea maybe it's a coincidence
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Sturla View Post
    The last week has seen something strange. I sent a complaint to Nordeus and since then I have not scored a goal, but got many goals against me. I'm spoiled by scoring many goals. I do not believe this has any connection with my complaint, but it happened from the first battle after the complaint. 2 Cup matches, 2 CL matches and the last 5 league games, all with much lower lvl than I am. That said, probably just a coincidence ...
    You sent them your game ID ?

I do think its a coincidence, just only a strange coincidence...
    2 more days, 4 more games and only 1 goal, 4 lost games...
    Strange, all Im saying is that its strange