Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Pls help!!!!!

Pls help!!!!!

Hi guys Im on level 7 I am strugling all season, maybe my own mistake changing formations all the time no patience, my team its good most 5* got as well 8 scout which they develop trough the season I dont buy scouts didi before and dont think worht it, what I need its some advice with formation and tatics arrows etc I need some solid team to make up some points to dont repeat the season until now I been playing with what I"ve learned but its not working anymore.Pls help!!!!!-img_20141226_243912708_hdr.jpg
    Last edited by Fernando Vercosa Silva; 01-04-2015 at 03:09 PM.

There is nothing wrong with your formation. I can't see your instructions.

If the problem is goals, go with a more attackive formation, if your problem is conceding go with a defensive formation.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    check my post about how to upload images in the forum with draw
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tml#post312987
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks about the answer I have to say I conceded half of the goals I scored and just scored about 70,goals in all competitions came out early of the cup an cl last 16,so pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    check my post about how to upload images in the forum with draw
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tml#post312987
    aha, ok, now I'm feel veteran

@Fernando,

don't look at the stars, and look at what the players do, prove different positions for the players to see how perform in friendlies, and try, becasus is very interesting to have your man in corners and fouls.

Player that don't work, out. Sell, that simple. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Vercosa Silva View Post
    Thanks about the answer I have to say I conceded half of the goals I scored and just scored about 70,goals in all competitions came out early of the cup an cl last 16,so pretty bad
    Try to focus on your defence a bit. Maybe a 4-5-1v or 4-1-4-1. What are your instructions?

kchris makes a valid point, i just dropped my 82q MC for an 80q MC because his ratings are like 7-6-5-6-6

I tried already all that 4-5-1 defensive and also 4-1-4-1 my instruction usually is attacking flanks normal own half and zonal sometimes I play counter but can see that doesn't work. I been buying and selling all season had tokens from last season but i stopped now just didn't want repeat the level its a pain u know, I play every day so fell a bit disappointed. im 10o in table now just draw a game 0 x 0 and tomorrow I face the leader that doesn't loose a game for ages, anyway he plays 3-1-3-3 tomorrow, any sugestions thinking about counter with 4-3-3.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Vercosa Silva View Post
    I tried already all that 4-5-1 defensive and also 4-1-4-1 my instruction usually is attacking flanks normal own half and zonal sometimes I play counter but can see that doesn't work. I been buying and selling all season had tokens from last season but i stopped now just didn't want repeat the level its a pain u know, I play every day so fell a bit disappointed. im 10o in table now just draw a game 0 x 0 and tomorrow I face the leader that doesn't loose a game for ages, anyway he plays 3-1-3-3 tomorrow, any sugestions thinking about counter with 4-3-3.

check the marks of your players... sell players with low marks (5 or less)

If in doubt and in trouble, play NORMAL...whichever formation you use.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Try 3-5-2 and attack the flanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast