Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cursed season or terible game engine?

Cursed season or terible game engine?

After 20 seasons I'm not able anymore to win a match in my league with my second team.

No matter what tactic I use, no matter the team quality, no matter the win bonus or anything else, my team lies in the bottom of the standing

Does anybody else encountered the same problem?

here below just few examples (but, believe me, I could post tons of this crap):

Cursed season or terible game engine?-1.jpg

Cursed season or terible game engine?-2.jpg

Cursed season or terible game engine?-3.jpg

Cursed season or terible game engine?-4.jpg

Cursed season or terible game engine?-5.jpg
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Its not just you, this season in the league I am being battered by teams far worse than me.

I have the strongest team in the league by 2Q, with the majority at least 5Q below me and I sit in 6th at the moment, even though I have attended every game, keep my moral and fitness on high and my opponents have only been to probably 2/3 games tops.

I'm level 24, this is the first time I've been more than half the way into the season where I've not been in the top 2. I occasionally get the troll results, but at the moment it seems that my entire season is one of trolling in the league. The bottom 4 teams in the league are all dead teams who have only got points off each other. Of my 7 wins in the league this season 5 have come against those bottom 4 teams - and twice I only won 1-0.

In the Cup and CL I am flying. I never really bother with the Cup but still find myself in it, while the only defeat I had in the CL came in round 6 of the groups having won the first 5 games.

what about this ?????????????Cursed season or terible game engine?-ssssssssssss.jpg

Rookie
    There is something fishy goin on dis season.... lost 10 of the 14 games played till nw... languishing in 12th position

Quote Originally Posted by aahm06 View Post
    what about this ?????????????Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssssssssssss.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	34883
    what? wordless!
    Mad Horses

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Its not just you, this season in the league I am being battered by teams far worse than me.

I have the strongest team in the league by 2Q, with the majority at least 5Q below me and I sit in 6th at the moment, even though I have attended every game, keep my moral and fitness on high and my opponents have only been to probably 2/3 games tops.

I'm level 24, this is the first time I've been more than half the way into the season where I've not been in the top 2. I occasionally get the troll results, but at the moment it seems that my entire season is one of trolling in the league. The bottom 4 teams in the league are all dead teams who have only got points off each other. Of my 7 wins in the league this season 5 have come against those bottom 4 teams - and twice I only won 1-0.

In the Cup and CL I am flying. I never really bother with the Cup but still find myself in it, while the only defeat I had in the CL came in round 6 of the groups having won the first 5 games.
    ok, the reason is the game engine...

I have attended every match and kept moral and fitness at 100% as well
    Moreover, on the last 3 matches I also set the maximum win bonus: useless.

I'm also still playing cup and champions

Mad Horses

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    After 20 seasons I'm not able anymore to win a match in my league with my second team.

No matter what tactic I use, no matter the team quality, no matter the win bonus or anything else, my team lies in the bottom of the standing

Does anybody else encountered the same problem?

here below just few examples (but, believe me, I could post tons of this crap):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	34863

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	34864

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	34865

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	34866

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	34867
    I just believe that buying scouts is the worst decision.A complete waste of tokens for some players you are never sure that will perform as expected.I have lately seen a lot of posts made by players complaining about having a bad season.
    My opinion is that the only way to not face this problem is to buy nice players from that fu**ing transfer market. After a few rounds I was on the middle of the league table and lost 4-0 while playing away in the cup. So I decided to replace my whole defensive line and here I am: I almost made the comeback of the season,beating 4-1 in Cup and I am currently on the 1st place in the league with a 6 wins streak and 9 wins streak in all competition.
    If you cant find the best players on the market,just tank until you get them.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    I just believe that buying scouts is the worst decision.A complete waste of tokens for some players you are never sure that will perform as expected.I have lately seen a lot of posts made by players complaining about having a bad season.
    My opinion is that the only way to not face this problem is to buy nice players from that fu**ing transfer market. After a few rounds I was on the middle of the league table and lost 4-0 while playing away in the cup. So I decided to replace my whole defensive line and here I am: I almost made the comeback of the season,beating 4-1 in Cup and I am currently on the 1st place in the league with a 6 wins streak and 9 wins streak in all competition.
    If you cant find the best players on the market,just tank until you get them.
    the problem is that we have no market

I usually have three or four 5*players on transfer market and most of them are aged over 28

not enough managers after level 18..
    Mad Horses

I am experiencing just opposite...
    Winning against equal or high quality opponents
    Examples :-

Cursed season or terible game engine?-screenshot_56.jpg

Cursed season or terible game engine?-screenshot_57.jpg

Cursed season or terible game engine?-screenshot_58.jpg