Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cursed season or terible game engine?

Anyway, of course I decided to tank.

But... you won't believe it:

Cursed season or terible game engine?-2015-01-07-15-05-48.jpg

Of course all the players are out of position and 3/11 quality is just 1 star

My sincere congratulations to nordeus guys
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Anyway, of course I decided to tank.

But... you won't believe it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-01-07-15-05-48.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	35299

Of course all the players are out of position and 3/11 quality is just 1 star

My sincere congratulations to nordeus guys
    Looks like Liverpool's formation.

My league season has improved somewhat from my disastrous trolling at the start. I'm currently sat 3rd and looking comfortable to be able to qualify for the CL next season. I can't win the league although 2nd isn't out of reach. Considering how badly I was doing half way into the season I am very pleased with the second half of the season.

Amazingly I am also in the final of both the Cup and the CL - and I haven't bothered with either cups this season. Focused on the league and got nowhere near, played rotated teams and not attended in the cups and got to the final in both - got to love the logic and game engine!

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    My league season has improved somewhat from my disastrous trolling at the start. I'm currently sat 3rd and looking comfortable to be able to qualify for the CL next season. I can't win the league although 2nd isn't out of reach. Considering how badly I was doing half way into the season I am very pleased with the second half of the season.

Amazingly I am also in the final of both the Cup and the CL - and I haven't bothered with either cups this season. Focused on the league and got nowhere near, played rotated teams and not attended in the cups and got to the final in both - got to love the logic and game engine!
    Kynan ( off topic slightly ) lol (oops) are you interested in joing us in the OMA forum league hun I bet you would do amazing and get to know more members ??? just a thought there are teams you could take over hun ??
    t11_fan likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

@Nicky I think your problem is form of your players. Try to change position of your players which are constantly in bad form, that is why your results are bad. They can have even 9*, but if form is 4-5, they are completly useless. Test them on different positions in friendl match. For example if you have 2 DC's performing bad, switch their position. Play few frendlies to figure out which player performs good on certan position. My team has DC-DR (right footed) which is very good on DC (~7 rating), but very bad on DR (~5 rating)
    Good Luck
    Ex top eleven player

There's a point when all teams are good and have good management, which shows that there are hidden attributes that trump quality, condition and morale.

All you have to do is try different players, different teams or tank.

Dreamer
    Players with form 5 or lower should be removed from the top eleven.

Again, a player with 4 or lower form is doing damage to the team instead of helping. A player with a 5 is not doing positive contribution.

You will be better off playing one player less than letting a player with a form 4 or lower on the pitch.
    t11_fan and reddeviljohn like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12