Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Is't possible to get injuries every 7 days in a row since new year, The moral and condition of the players are full and the grass quality is at top level dont know what am I doing wrong ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injuries-injuries.jpg  

It is something normal at lower levels(you are level 3 as I see).
    Managers can t get too many red boosters so Nordeus troll them by injuring their players. At level 4 I had 13 injuries in 4 days,8 of them in official matches and 5 during training.

I too have 7 injuries at now. I don't will say that higher levels have less injures, because I had excellent seasons in this sense and worst seasons with 1 injurie per day or 2 during... some days lol

that goes by gusts.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I too have 7 injuries at now. I don't will say that higher levels have less injures, because I had excellent seasons in this sense and worst seasons with 1 injurie per day or 2 during... some days lol

that goes by gusts.
    Maybe is just about me. In the last 5-6 seasons I barely got a few injuries per season,no more than 7 or 8 and no more than 6 days.

I've got 57 Red Packs and i've had 3 players injured in 2 days, ahead of an important CL Semi and a top of table clash. Nordeus is asking me to use the packs.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I have refused to use my red packs and let players heal natural, so shove it nordeus
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    2 days ago i had 230 treatments, now i down to 168 and still have 2 injured players

Is the movies you can watch for treatment gone? i can't find them anymore.

too injuries!

too many injuries! more you level up and more become serious injuries! and then what do I need to upgrade the facilities if injuries not only reduces but even grow! why?!? this is really bad for the game and I hope you can fix this thing soon.
    I'm 5° level and now i have 3 injuried and i have just sold 1 injuried for 20 days!!! And i have finished my red packs!
    i hope soon nordeus change this!!! it is absurd the ease with which players are injured

I get player injured every other day. Have about 4 or 5 injured at all times.
    I am level 1 and I hope its due to low level of stadium facilities.

I will add that as like with the yellow cards, one have to have a control of this type of situations (as we can, of course...) and try to save players for important matches, and maybe we can save a player injuried when season starts just to save reds.
    Control of the situation, guys an gurls..