Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hall of fame topscorer forum

Should goal ratio be considered? Or is it just a pure numbers game?

My top goal scorer has 143 goals in 157 matches thus far at the age of 22. That is considering that he had 1 goal before age 19 so it is in less than 4 seasons.

His avg being 0.91 goals per game.

What about assists. I hate that the game ignores that in their record screen as I pay more attention to goals produced than just scoring. But since there is no real way to screen shot that unless you take one every season on final day........

Hall of fame topscorer forum-sorensen-05-15-15.jpgHall of fame topscorer forum-stats-5-1-15.jpgHall of fame topscorer forum-stats-5-14-15.jpg

As you will see below he has 158 career appearances and while I can't show screen shots from his first 2 seasons I recorded them and he has a total of 202 goals produced for an avg of 1.278 per game. Last season he produced 56 in 42 (1.333r), this season so far it is 34 in 23 (1.478). He is improving every season.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 05-16-2015 at 01:46 AM.
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

Final stats for kishna 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    Should goal ratio be considered? Or is it just a pure numbers game?

My top goal scorer has 143 goals in 157 matches thus far at the age of 22. That is considering that he had 1 goal before age 19 so it is in less than 4 seasons.

His avg being 0.91 goals per game.

What about assists. I hate that the game ignores that in their record screen as I pay more attention to goals produced than just scoring. But since there is no real way to screen shot that unless you take one every season on final day........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sorensen 05-15-15.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	45108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stats 5-1-15.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	45109Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stats 5-14-15.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	45110

As you will see below he has 158 career appearances and while I can't show screen shots from his first 2 seasons I recorded them and he has a total of 202 goals produced for an avg of 1.278 per game. Last season he produced 56 in 42 (1.333r), this season so far it is 34 in 23 (1.478). He is improving every season.
    No i just count picture with all time goals by player or like photo what i added as last

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by valpls187 View Post
    I believe he is all time top scorer in history , will update again when he hit 800 goals
    Attachment 35606
    how is possible a player play 331 matchs in league and always 4 stars ??? you pay a lot of money, it's not possible !!!???

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Kishna last stats And topscorer nr 1 😊

All time topscorer with 913 goals his whole career

same thing!
    375 matchs i, league and 8 stars !!! how is possible without spend money ??? it's impossible! you pay more than 100 euros just for this player ??!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    same thing!
    375 matchs i, league and 8 stars !!! how is possible without spend money ??? it's impossible! you pay more than 100 euros just for this player ??!!
    Remember that he also played almost 750 games, and with that scoring record would have been Man of the Match in most of them (I had a striker that did that).
    That's a lot of extra skill points on top of money spent.

same thing!
    Indeed i Pay a lot of real money in this game only last season he had 8* always he was legend or even max legend (1 skill before 10 stars )

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Indeed i Pay a lot of real money in this game only last season he had 8* always he was legend or even max legend (1 skill before 10 stars )

i don't understand.
    always 8 stars ??!! not possible! you can't buy a player with 8 stars! so you must pay for he has 8 stars! not possible!
    even if earn a lot of skill points, for beeing 8 stars you must pay a lot!!!
    not a problem you pay, but if you said not, i don't understand how is possible and i would like to know!

Famous
    i don't understand.
    always 8 stars ??!! not possible! you can't buy a player with 8 stars! so you must pay for he has 8 stars! not possible!
    even if earn a lot of skill points, for beeing 8 stars you must pay a lot!!!
    not a problem you pay, but if you said not, i don't understand how is possible and i would like to know!
    He does spend money
    Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Indeed i Pay a lot of real money in this game

If I remember and if I'm right and, official hall of fame thread was deleted (due argues etc.) So, although this thread was made for top scorers, I'd like to post here my (probably) the best CL group phase appearence ever; (Group H)
    6 matches, 6 wins, goal difference 28 - 0 . Highest win in this phase: 9-0
    Hall of fame topscorer forum-dnipro-l18-cl-group-stage.jpg
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast