Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Thread: Season 62

I've resisted the temptation to bring new players in so far. My entire team at the moment are all low 5 star, bar my reserve goalkeeper and one MR, who are both very high 4 star so I do feel I should be OK to at least get promoted this season.

I've just entered level 25 and a quick look through my negotiation list shows teams at level 29 on my transfer roster, so I know I have at least another 4 levels until I hit the top of my server (I have a feeling I have a few more levels after that too). With that in mind, I don't want to be using any of my tokens pointlessly just yet, as I want to really wait until I hit the top level before I start to really go for it.

I've noticed that farming tokens has got a little harder recently. I've currently got 10,937 Tokens. Due to work commitments and other social commitments my time to invest in this game isn't going to be great this month so I am setting myself the target of reaching 11,000 Tokens by the start of the next season. I'm on 756 red, 899 blue and 966 green packs. I'm not that bothered about blue, but my other aim is to try and get 1000 of both red and green packs too - although I do seem to be getting trolled heavily with injuries so it may be hard to hit the reds.

At the moment I'm going to hold on until the 26th to see what new updates come with the game. My current team should hopefully see me into the top 7 so I may see this season out without bringing anyone new in, have two weeks with the new update to see how things operate and then re-evaluate at the start of the next season. I have a feeling I have a while to wait yet until I hit the highest level - and I am reluctant to use any tokens at the moment as I don't know if it will turn out to be counter productive or not when the new update hits us.

How do you get so many tokens? Surveys never work for me. I never qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    How do you get so many tokens? Surveys never work for me. I never qualify.
    I've found most surveys were a waste of time. You would get credited probably 3 out of ten times - and those three times it would take you ages.

I got all my tokens from watching videos on the top eleven site. It used to be really easy within the UK to earn 150-200 tokens A DAY at one point by watching the same videos on a loop. Sadly in the past 6 months or so its got a lot harder, to the point now that you really have to work for extra tokens. I've managed to get an extra 7 tokens to put to my pile today, which might sound great to those without them, but when I used to make twenty times that a day its not that great.

If you are based in the UK (as your location says), you can still get a few tokens each day by watching videos on the top eleven site (its easier if you have a android or Iphone too as there are two offers via Matomy you can complete each day by watching videos on your phone too - and sometimes you can watch the same video a few times to get more credits), but nowhere near how you used to be able to.

The other good thing about the top eleven site is that Supersonic Ads have a section where you earn tokens for downloading apps. Just download the free ones, wait to receive the credits, then delete the app. You will only be credited the first time you do it, but you can easily get an extra 50-100 tokens a season doing that.

I am confident I will hit 11,000 this season as I am only 63 off it at the moment. I will get another 30 from my contracts throughout the season, so that leaves me with a target of 33 more to farm in around 25 days. A little over 1 a day, so doable. Like I said though, 12 months ago I could do that 33 in a couple of hours!
    Last edited by kynan; 01-12-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've found most surveys were a waste of time. You would get credited probably 3 out of ten times - and those three times it would take you ages.

I got all my tokens from watching videos on the top eleven site. It used to be really easy within the UK to earn 150-200 tokens A DAY at one point by watching the same videos on a loop. Sadly in the past 6 months or so its got a lot harder, to the point now that you really have to work for extra tokens. I've managed to get an extra 7 tokens to put to my pile today, which might sound great to those without them, but when I used to make twenty times that a day its not that great.

If you are based in the UK (as your location says), you can still get a few tokens each day by watching videos on the top eleven site (its easier if you have a android or Iphone too as there are two offers via Matomy you can complete each day by watching videos on your phone too - and sometimes you can watch the same video a few times to get more credits), but nowhere near how you used to be able to.

The other good thing about the top eleven site is that Supersonic Ads have a section where you earn tokens for downloading apps. Just download the free ones, wait to receive the credits, then delete the app. You will only be credited the first time you do it, but you can easily get an extra 50-100 tokens a season doing that.

I am confident I will hit 11,000 this season as I am only 63 off it at the moment. I will get another 30 from my contracts throughout the season, so that leaves me with a target of 33 more to farm in around 25 days. A little over 1 a day, so doable. Like I said though, 12 months ago I could do that 33 in a couple of hours!
    Some very useful tips there, cheers.

I usually use Facebook but will look on T11 site. Thank you

Famous
    Got eliminated from the cup today on penalties, following a 2:1 defeat. One streak snapped, one streak continues.

Snapped streak: This marks the first time in 7 seasons that we won't be playing in the QTRfinals of the cup....

Continuing streak: Teams I've managed have now lost all 5 penalties shootouts we've been involved in.

The league draw has been made now and its been quite favourable to me. I'm the strongest team in the league, although it does look like two others are not far behind and are heavily investing.

Overall though the league looks to be weaker than it was last season.

The other six that got promoted with me last season have all ended up in two different leagues, four in one, two in the other, with seven or eight others all looking equally as strong.

It does look like I've dodged the best teams so far. I'm now more determined to stick with the players I have as getting promoted out into level 26 now should be pretty straight forward.

VIP
    Season 62-belgrade-united.jpg

Season 62-fk-partizan.jpg

Season 62-celtic-1888.jpg
    munchen likes this.

great league draw full of 2* teams although cup draw is tough as facing 2 levels above
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    all teams in my league have quality as me , im in premier league?

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast