Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tokens more expensive this season!

Tokens more expensive this season!

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @kynan And I don't know if you forgot or you don't think it's important, there almost aren't videos for packs. Until 2015 they were available whole day everyday on fb, now some members claim they 're available only around server reset time.
    They come avaible in 45 minuts from now Every day 😊 Same time here it is then 01:00 gmt + 1 if i am right ( vids for green packs i mean )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fc bal op t dak; 01-12-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @kynan And I don't know if you forgot or you don't think it's important, there almost aren't videos for packs. Until 2015 they were available whole day everyday on fb, now some members claim they 're available only around server reset time.
    Yeah, I've noticed that.

I used to be able to get around 10 video packs when logged into Facebook a day, then another 10-15 by logging in to T11 on my phone, but in the past month I'm lucky if I can get 3 on Facebook and the same again on the phone - and that is from logging on several times through the day.

Everything has got harder. Farming used to be so easy but not anymore. Thankfully I'm in a position that I saved my Tokens from when it was really easy to farm and I am still using less tokens than I earn in a season, as I do feel eventually we won't be able to farm anything at all.

The fact that injuries seem to have got worse, along with training speeds slowing down has also not gone un-noticed. It seems that as you go higher up in the game you are squeezed more and more to use tokens and packs - obviously in an attempt to get people to part with money. I will never bow down to that though and will sparingly use my saved amounts to over take everyone else in the long run. I'm playing the long game to be at the top level and the best on that eventually, rather than being the best team on a middle level.

I was lazy to farm, didn't want to spend time on it, would get sometimes few red packs just to keep my strongest players ready. Few days ago I tried to collect few packs but couldn't, there wasn't any of them.

So Nordeus is quite profit-oriented company, aren't they?
    We had been suggesting changes and updates and there was no feedback, like they didn't notice us. However, what they noticed is that some players found reliable ways (farming) to avoid pay-for-play system and keep playing successfully. What they didn't think about is:
    better let those T-farmers to play, they are useful because they make competition stronger so that token buyers need to spend more in order to beat them. I had already said few months ago that they are greedy more than they should be and they could lose a lot of players. I think that some managers are feeling like everywhere they look and everything they want to do in this game, it says pay. Nordeus is trying to make game harder and harder to play without serious number of tokens. That drives off players/customers
    Ex top eleven player

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

I don't believe it is possible to keep on promoting each season without doing any farming what so ever - be it tokens and packs.

I do start each season with more tokens than I started the previous season - and have done well in turning over my entire team at times for between 30-50 tokens - but even then, on an average of 35 tokens a season I would be over budget.

If you want to actually compete and win leagues and cups then there is no way you can do that, especially at higher levels, on 35 tokens a season. You would either have to tank a season or two to save the tokens up and then go all out for the win, or buy packs.

Money does seem to be the only thing they care about. The game engine and logic is absolutely horrific and as such I don't think its worth spending any real amounts of money on it. Farming took time and was a bit of skill, but the reward was worth it. Removing that action makes the amount of tokens being used in the game go down - so those buying them need to use less too to be competitive, so in a way I agree, they have shot themselves in the foot a little bit.

I'm just glad I saved mine. Now as each season goes on and the tokens cost more and are harder to get my pile becomes more worthwhile and useful. They are worth more, both financially (not like you can sell them) and within the game. In the long term it may be a great advantage for me but at the moment I'd like to be able to add more on it. When it does dry up completely (which I do think it will eventually) it will be interesting to see how others compete long term without spending.

I will never part with money. Hopefully I wont ever have to thanks to my super prudent approach in the past 18 months or so.
    t11_fan likes this.

carpe diem mr halifax, tomorow is never promised (ps: we had enough of ur posts about your big pile of tokens u gathered - not jelous is cool to have 10k of tokens - but you use them more to show off on this forum than actually use them for what they are really for)

same for those who have lets say 70 tokens, they try to buy 11 "nordgens" in early hours in the first days of season, lose some cup matches then they come here to say that cup comp stinks, buy a fkn scout + 20 tokens on green packs to make it even stronger if u want to have a chance.Buyng cheap players or some crap nordgens wont take you to far in comp.
    Last edited by Valentin Oprea; 01-13-2015 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin Oprea View Post
    Buyng cheap players or some crap nordgens wont take you to far in comp.
    I'd rather buy 3 or 4 "cheap" high level 5 star players than one good 6 star scout. Scouts are slower and older than players available on the market and for 50 tokens you can get a full team of 5 stars off a dead market (which mine is)

I'd also say it depends what your goals are. I've won the league 19 times out of 24 full seasons, coming second 3 times, while getting promoted every season on the bounce so far - so I've hardly failed on that front. I've also got 8 CL wins, 4 final defeats, 3 Cup wins, 4 final defeats to my name - I'm more than happy with that.

I could have spent thousands of tokens over the last year on having the best team around and I would still be at the same level I am on now - so who's tactic really is the most stupid? Once I get to the top of the server I will then go all out to have the best team as then no one on that server will be able to beat me - until then in my opinion using 50 tokens for a scout isn't worth it when someone just one level above you could buy a better quality scout player on the open market for 1 Token - and have that player a faster trainer and younger.

ahaha this is the thing my friend.Is a "fight" between emotion and good judgement.I really understand your point but where's the fun, where's your happy moment in all of these actions where u prefer logic rather than emotion? Buying scouts and defeating 2,3 levels above and wining even the cup final is way more satisfying (for me at least) than a cup won where im top of the server or in early levels beating abandoned or bot teams) I mean how can you prefer to go on a match against a team 2 level above you and watch your boys being butchered lol.No emotions there? No pride? You look after the game at ur 10k tokens and they bring the smile back?

Because I like to have a team that is COMPETATIVE.

I could easily build my team now to be all 9* and beat every team by 4 or 5 goals - but where is the fun in that?

The fun in the game is having a team that is one of the best, but not necessarily always the best - as I would take more joy out of beating a team 1-0 who is within 1Q either side of me, than beating the same team 10-0 because my team is 15Q better than his.

Competition is what makes a game fun. If you take the competition out of it then its like going into the local primary school and playing against the kids in there - yeah, you'd be the best player but its a shallow victory. We have had users on here post up full teams of 8 and 9 star players and big up their massive wins, then seen them flip out when they lose to a weaker team. The victories they get are worthless, yet the defeats are hilarious and damage their pride.

I'm competitive every season. That keeps the edge going as each title or cup win needs to be earned, not just taken as a given. I am still at the same level now as I would have been had I had a 9* team since day one. I've had fun getting this team where it is though through some brilliant battles over the season, not just logging in to see what cricket score the team can post up.
    Last edited by kynan; 01-13-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Being competitive doesnt have anything to do with being cheap.YOU'V stated youll wait to be top of the server to won the cup rather than pay some 400-500tokens TO ACTUALLY BE COMPETITIVE in cup matches.You will not win 10-0 in cup matches or WIN IT FOR SURE even with 1000 tokens spend on your team.YOU ARE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH TOKENS -as Elaine once sayed to George Costanza- and hiding a bit behind "BEING A COMPETITIVE TEAM IN A LONG RUN".Weird way to farm so many just to show it to people everyday and spend it carefuly but not use them trully to have an unbeatble team for several seasons.And your school comparation is wrong i mean you are not going to primary school kids to bully them, is the other way around, like Bluto with Popeye, Popeye spends money on spinach to beat bigger guys, he's not waiting a few years for a better chance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12