Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top11 league matchmaking - you blew it this season.

Famous

Unhappy

As a poor level 2, I am sad to read this. My league being insane, I just decided to drop most games and wait for better times next season. So apparently, this is just not possible. I might find myself in the same kind of league next year but at level 3 !!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    As a level two you likely won't encounter this situation soon, it is in higher levels (and I mean like 15 and up) where the draws end up pulling in more other level managers because of the need to make enough for a League, CL or Cup.It does happen in lower levels, just to way less percentage of managers
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    There is people that claim that happen to them. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ough-****.html
    I've seen other posts about it also.
    I've only seen the one complaint about last getting promoted -- I would like to know how many are affected by this new draw, I haven't seen anything different in any of my or my guy's Leagues (that's just eight, but different levels and servers) three of them tanked. I did make sure they were not in eighth place, though, as last season someone mentioned they got promoted from there.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I got the same problem, see my topic:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-possible.html

9 out of 12 payers of my current League didnt promote last season. Now its me who gotta fight them. Im 1 star average, they are 5 or 6. Funny right. Lost all the games so far. Right onnn. But it's okay Top Eleven, I will wait another 28 days for another unfair League draw. Or no wait, it will be another guy who just got 1st place just like me, who will complain just like me as he will be put in a league full of not promoted people like myself. And that repeats itsself every 28 days my friends. Im telling ya.

Quote Originally Posted by aeasao View Post
    I agree Sully. The real asset of this game are the managers thats runs teams just for the beauty of the game. They are the ones that drives the community, create guides, give tips & tricks, share knowledge and experiance. And what drives them is that the game can be played in many different ways.

Nordeus, please promote the possibility to manage successful teams in as many different ways as possible!
    So sentimental and... naive. I hate plutocracy too, fyi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12