Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By khris

Thread: why!!!!

why!!!!

I spend money each month to get good players I have a good team but I am keep loosing from teams who got nothing to show!!iso no more tokens !!!!!its so stupid I am sick of it!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Drop Game

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vassilis Hatziarapoglou View Post
    I spend money each month to get good players I have a good team but I am keep loosing from teams who got nothing to show!!iso no more tokens !!!!!its so stupid I am sick of it!!!!!!!!
    How about to find suitable formation and drop those players who play poorly...

I pay and if I pay I have to win. This game is not to pay and sit to enjoy the victory, one have to do a little more mate... will be boring if not... as we always say here in the forum, stop lookin only at the stars, and start looking what your players do... in real life we have millionarie players that do something like nothing... his game have all situations and our work as managers is to manage the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vassilis Hatziarapoglou View Post
    Obviously you're bad manager so I would suggest to stop wasting money, result will be the same or even better

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

Vre patrioti pws na agoraso token meso sms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Token (and money) are a means to an end. It doesn't guarantee a happy ending...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T