Thread: Big problem on transfer market

Dreamer

Big problem on transfer market

I am in level 26 and i have a big problem this level with transfer market.

There is a very lot players i can buy, but nobody buy them...you 'll say it's not a problem...

But THE problem is that it's impossible to sell my players!!!! There is no teams on my transfert market so nobody buy my players, i can sign new players' contract because i have too many players but i can't sell them !!!!
    It's impossible to play like that and improve my players! I buy tokens and i want a game possible to improve my teams! I can't buy because players can't sign contracts with too many players in my team !
    Nordeus please do something !

If you're bored on high level, you can take over new team, It is hard to sell anyone on that high levels, only few active teams per server, some of them playing in same league every season. Only thing that maybe could help you is to find teams that bought your players (messages->transfers tab) and add them as a friends, then hope they'll buy someone from you.
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    I never had this problem. Always a lot of active teams on my server but this season changement !!
    What's transfers tab ?? I don't understand ! Who can buy my players ??

Your friends through negotiations, but that depends on quallity of your players
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    But how is possible between friends ? I just want to sell for have new players.
    It's players 5 stars in level 26!

If someone interesting ;-)

But if nordeus can modify this problem it will be very good !!