Thread: I'm a tactical genius

Famous

I'm a tactical genius

Cup semi final there, i'm at home 115% team, my opponent 114.8%, he was playing 4-3-3
    Got to the game mid way through first half and I was already 3-0 down, then 4-0, then 5-0
    So half time took my keeper off, replaced him with a 3* striker, moved most of the team around, a few into 'illegal' positions as you can see, and got 4 goals back, game ended 5-4, Jose would have been proud lol
    I'm a tactical genius-brokenengine.jpg

Pro

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post

Cup semi final there, i'm at home 115% team, my opponent 114.8%, he was playing 4-3-3
    Got to the game mid way through first half and I was already 3-0 down, then 4-0, then 5-0
    So half time took my keeper off, replaced him with a 3* striker, moved most of the team around, a few into 'illegal' positions as you can see, and got 4 goals back, game ended 5-4, Jose would have been proud lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brokenengine.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	132530
    I would like to see your opponents reaction
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brokenengine.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	132530
    What the hell? Congrats but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if your opponent smashed their device they are playing the game on with a sledgehammer. That would be me if this happened to me. You still have to win at least 0-2 away to get through because of the away goals scored.
    Last edited by Max; 03-18-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Addicted
    Unfortunalty it is sad to see this examples that clearly show a broken down engine.

The game should not allow ilegal tactics POINT!